wifi and different dses?

Milkyman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
i just picked up tetris ds and metroid prime hunters and noticed that in the wifi setup it tells you to use this gamecard with this ds, what happens when the ds lite comes out and we switch?

[quote name='Milkyman']i just picked up tetris ds and metroid prime hunters and noticed that in the wifi setup it tells you to use this gamecard with this ds, what happens when the ds lite comes out and we switch?[/QUOTE]

go to the options in wifi and there should be an option to send you information to another ds. When you do so, set the new ds to "download" and then send the data, and the rest explains itself. I've done this myself 3 times so no worries for you :)

I freaked out initially too, but now I'm happy I'm ok :)

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']go to the options in wifi and there should be an option to send you information to another ds. When you do so, set the new ds to "download" and then send the data, and the rest explains itself. I've done this myself 3 times so no worries for you :)

I freaked out initially too, but now I'm happy I'm ok :)[/QUOTE]
Yup! I did this when I got my Lite yesterday. Smooth as silk, nothing changed on my in game stuff and the gaming hubs on Nintendo's website are still registering it properly (or as properly as those sites ever do ;) )

[quote name='cochesecochese']And...what about if you change out your DS at EBGames etc. for a new one? They won't let you beam over the data in the store.[/QUOTE]
Ask nicely. And if they still wont, you're kinda SOL and will have to start over for your WiFi stuff.

bread's done
Back