WiFi N Adapter xbox 360 L2, help please!

maiden of haste

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm moving house and xbox is moving away from the router so i need a the the wrieless adapter. the only problem is i have never seen these on sale or on offer. there are cheaper unofficial versions but i am not interested in them. I can't seem to find it cheaper than £30+ with postage.

I would ideally like to pay around the £20 mark, or closer to it at least. Can anyone help or know anything? Or does anyone have an unwanted one for sale? (the black newer one not the white one).

Leave a message here, xbox.com or hit me up on trueachievements.com (link in sig).

Thanks in advance.

My friend bought an unnoficial wireless N adapter designed for the X360, worked infinitely better than his official X360 wireless adapter, and he says it also worked better than his built in wifi on his new slim model when he got it. I think it was around £30. I too have never seen the official wireless N on sale.

[quote name='mikelolol']My friend bought an unnoficial wireless N adapter designed for the X360, worked infinitely better than his official X360 wireless adapter, and he says it also worked better than his built in wifi on his new slim model when he got it. I think it was around £30. I too have never seen the official wireless N on sale.[/QUOTE]

any chance you can give me a link or the product name/number for the one your friend has bought.

bread's done
Back