WiFi tethering from my android phone to Vita, can't sign into PSN

Sinistar

CAGiversary!
Has anyone tried this and have problems it? I have a VZW Galaxy Nexus and when i set up Wi-Fi hotspot the Vita recognizes it. It will work in browser and connection test but will fail to sign in PSN with error (C2-11003-5).

I have no problem doing this.  Make sure your wireless settings are good.  I just did it today.

I was able to test for a few moments the other day and had my friend test a hotspot on his Galaxy SIII on T-Maobile and I was able to sign in PSN,

Yeah I think it's my phone.  Not sure what other settings there are.  Settings > Wireless & Networks > Tethering & portable hotspot.  If I go to setup settings it just shows Network SSID and Security is set to WPA2 PSK.  Is that what yous is set to Necremis?

I use foxfi 3rd party tethering app (free version) since im on verizon and they want to charge 20 bucks a .onth if I use the built in tether function. I dont even put on security. It shows in the tray how many devices are connected so I would know if someone was trying to hijack my network. It would be stupid to though cause then I could get into thier computer lol.

Ill try FoxFi again (tried on my previous phone), but how long do you get to tether on the free version before you get kicked off?

I'm due for another phone soon anyways, my contract expired this month, I may swith over to T-Mo with Nexus 5 since I'll lose my unlimited data anyways with V if I get a new contract, but that's a topic for another thread. :)

bread's done
Back