41iqgdewfkL._SS400_.jpg

Pair of Sock
Carrying Bag
Battery Pack
USB cable
Mat
Slip Cover?
Wii Fit? j/k...

I know if you want it you better preorder it! Everything Wii is retardly hard to find.

Can't see why anyone would want this though..... Battery pack alone is $20, is it really worth $40 more for a mat a bag and a pair of spiffy green socks? Wait the fifth item is a cable for the battery pack? lol

[quote name='$hady']I know if you want it you better preorder it! Everything Wii is retardly hard to find.

Can't see why anyone would want this though..... Battery pack alone is $20, is it really worth $40 more for a mat a bag and a pair of spiffy green socks? Wait the fifth item is a cable for the battery pack? lol[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Can you break it down in price, so I can compare those two.

It's really odd how everything is laid out in the picture. The picture implies that the Balance Board is one of the 5 items, but that's obviously not true. Other than counting the USB cable separate from the charger (there's no way anyone has the gall to count socks separately!), perhaps there's some sort of clear cover for the board?

Comparing with GameStop's prices:
Battery pack sells alone for $20
There is also a set that includes a clear silicone slip cover and the same yoga mat for $30. Slip covers also available separately for $20.
The bag sells for $20

These all look to be the exact same items, maybe with some slight color differences (the bags I've seen have blue detailing).

So, about $70/80 separately. Free socks!

[quote name='Zingela']Comparing with GameStop's prices:
Battery pack sells alone for $20
There is also a set that includes a clear silicone slip cover and the same yoga mat for $30. Slip covers also available separately for $20.
The bag sells for $20

These all look to be the exact same items, maybe with some slight color differences (the bags I've seen have blue detailing).

So, about $70/80 separately. Free socks![/QUOTE]
Actually please compare with Amazon's prices.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Actually please compare with Amazon's prices.[/quote]

Beggars can't be choosers. :p I'm pretty sure this is something you can do yourself anyway.

The extra stuff is kinda pointless, I saw some guy the other day buying a wii fit yoga mat. Its like why flush away your money on things like that????

$60 is nuts.
See the problem is they have been charging $30 ALONE just for a green yoga mat that says Wii Fit. You can easily, EASILY find a yoga mat for < $10. Five Below or Wal-Mart and even Target.
The battery pak is usually around $20, so right there we are up to $50. It's a good concept but to be honest, I've used my Wii Fit since day one and have used it for at least 30 minutes everyday ever since...and my BF has done at LEAST the body test everyday...and the batteries have not died on us yet.

The bag is useless unless you go somewhere with it often. You should not say "it's for storage" because they did design the board to be small, sleek so it can fit pretty much anywhere.
The silicone cover looks like it'll attract dirt and hair and be in the way. Yeah, generally speaking your board will get a little dirty from YO NASTY FEETZ..but just use a mr clean magic eraser on it. Good as new again.

So, $60 is a good price for THOSE items, but generally speaking it is a RIP OFF.

Honestly, I only want the socks.

[quote name='yukafls']The extra stuff is kinda pointless, I saw some guy the other day buying a wii fit yoga mat. Its like why flush away your money on things like that????[/QUOTE]

If you have a hardwood floor, your gonna want this. Some exercises involve you getting on your back or your hands or knees (Side Note: I just made myself a tad horny) so if you have a hard floor.. your gonna be uncomfortable. I just don't think people should be spending $30 for this. I have a carpet, so I don't need one..but I would def get one if I needed it. Again, I just wouldn't pay more then $20 for a yoga mat. That's just me.

I went to TRU a couple of weeks back and they wanter $10 for a Wii Fit sweat towel. And yes, I did see the socks there. Come to think of it, I think I saw the socks at Target.

Sadly, if this were an official Nintendo accessory pack, I think that instead of joking about the socks, some of us might actually be in for one. :lol:

You said at Target. Did you get a price? Do they actually say "Wii Fit" on them?
..basically, the same ones listed in that bundle?

[quote name='yukafls']The extra stuff is kinda pointless, I saw some guy the other day buying a wii fit yoga mat. Its like why flush away your money on things like that????[/quote]

A yoga mat is much needed if you're playing on thick carpet.

[quote name='Shivanhaven']A yoga mat is much needed if you're playing on thick carpet.[/quote]

But you still don't need a "Wii Fit" yoga mat. :p

[quote name='lilboo']

If you have a hardwood floor, your gonna want this. Some exercises involve you getting on your back or your hands or knees (Side Note: I just made myself a tad horny) so if you have a hard floor.. your gonna be uncomfortable. I just don't think people should be spending $30 for this. I have a carpet, so I don't need one..but I would def get one if I needed it. Again, I just wouldn't pay more then $20 for a yoga mat. That's just me.[/quote]

If you look anything like your avatar, mark me the same!

Listen up ya'll. If you bought this item at launch, and the description advertised "3 pair of socks" but only came with 1 pair, then you should be able to get extra socks from them. All you need is to fax your Amazon receipt to DreamGear Co.

Ok, do they have any Wii boxers? Wii underpants? Wii panties?
They are very important and hot items too. LOL!

I've seen a lot of this stuff unbundled for a lot cheaper at Best Buy. They even have Wii Fit branded water bottles and such as well.

bread's done
Back