Wii and DS Lite stock in a various few retailers in Los Angeles

batmundo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was flying around town earlier tonight looking for some cheap games, and took note of what each store had of Wii, Wiimote/Nunchucks, and DS Lites. Here's what I saw (mostly around North Hollywood / Van Nuys area):

Target on La Brea and Santa Monica
- 9 Wii's
- 11 DS Lites (Pink)

Target on Victory (east of the 170, not exactly sure what city)
- 12 DS Lites (Pink)
- 2 Wiimotes
- 2 Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble for $10 (I only note this cuz I picked up a copy)

K-mart on Sherman Oaks (just west of the 170)
- 1 Nunchuck

Target on Raymer (in Van Nuys)
- 5 Nunchucks
- 6 DS Lites (Pink)

Target on Sepulveda Blvd. (also in Van Nuys)
- 18 DS Lites (Pink)
- 2 DS Lites (ONYX)
- 4 Nunchucks
- 3 Wiimotes

In case anyone in LA is looking for any of the above, that's what I saw. Keep in mind the time I was in the stores ranged anywhere from 6-9 PM, so you may want to call the stores to check first. (There were a couple cases where I noticed someone considering buying one of the systems.) I was surprised at just how many pink DS Lites were out there...almost 50!

whoops! this is my first time posting a new topic of this sort, so i didn't even realize that was there. is it possible for me to move it over?

Don't mind him, it's good for all of us to know. Sounds like Target definitely got a good shipment this wii'k. (I'm still holding off for the Circuit City sale on the 4th, though it's very tempting to just hit up Target now)

bread's done
Back