Wii Available at Bestbuy.com Right Now

[quote name='SackAttack']Have these ever been in-stock on .com before? First I've seen.[/quote]

Yeah BB has them in stock online periodically, maybe once or twice a month.

Always $249.99 on there too, no crappy bundles.

Well, this is good news to those who want one, but as a current Wii owner whose Wii is in a box under the tv (and has been since May), I say skip it.

:shrug: and as a Wii owner since day 1 who plays it quite frequently, i say go for it.

bottom line: neither of our opinions matter. people will buy it if they want it, and won't if they don't.

[quote name='TrunksSSJ23']Wow, I'm surprised to see this with no bundle, I suggest everyone who wants it get it now.[/quote]

I hate those damn bundles.

First time in awhile to see them have it online. I say go for it if you really need one or you can take your chances in store.

They will probably be in demand again after black friday. They were widely available before black friday, but once the holiday shopping season started they were impossible to find.

I have two sitting in my computer room waiting for "Black Friday" this year. I'll at least get what I paid, but hopefully I'll get some extra Christmas shopping money out of them. I see them at Best Buy every Sunday that I happen to go there, but nowhere else.

bread's done
Back