Wii available on Sunday (Dec. 3) at Toys R Us

hack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I stopped by Toys R Us today (in Aiea, Hawaii) in search for more Wii. I already have one, but my friend wants a few to give as Christmas gifts... so that means I'm going somewhere tonight... haha. I was told that they had been quite busy today and that numerous people had already asked about it. That people had even said they planned to line up at 9 PM tonight (wow).

They said that they would be getting a brand new shipment on Sunday (Dec. 3). They mentioned that it would be advertised in the Sunday papers as well, but that's a little too late for me to look at if there is already a line.

The store did not tell me how many they would get, only that they would definitely get some. I was also not informed of whether they would be selling them in bundles or not - they told me to check the Sunday paper for that info (which I am now in search of... I don't suppose anyone can help?).

Just a heads up.

(I didn't see another thread like this, so forgive me if this is a repost.)

I can help with that...Nintendo Wii system+Marvel Ultimate Alliance+Wiimote glove for....289.9x.....You can buy just the system....Also anyone needing controllers, nunchuks, or wiimotes...tomorrow morning is your best chance!!!

Confirmed for 36ish wiis at what I would consider a moderate sized TRU at Niles OH. Opening at 9, I'll try to go at like 6:30 or so.

tomorrow morning is your best chance to get accessories/controllers, only if your particular TRU decided to hold all their new shipments of controllers for 12/3.

bread's done
Back