Wii Black & White @ Walmart $149.00

IggyD3

CAG Veteran
Hi guys & girls

Not sure if anyone has seen this in the wild (or posted prior) but my local Walmart has the Wii with Sports Resort Pack for 149.00.

Regular priced without clearance so if anyone is looking for one head down to your local Walmart...the associate I spoke with said this was an across the chain discount.

Iggy.

PS Noob so be gentle

I believe that's the new lowered MSRP. I don't really follow Wii that closely, mine is only used for Netflix, and the games are used to make my table not wobble, lol, jk

That's awesome that Twilight Princess will be $20. I was late to the Wii show, and so that's one title I've overlooked.

Yeah that's lowered retail price. Pretty sick that they got it earlier than everyone else. I'm holding out for the used price drop at gamestop. Fingers crossed for 89.99 price tag.

One point I'ld like to make - Nintendo made a big deal about the Mario Kart Wii $149 bundle so these "Sports" bundles on the shelf may be the last of those. I personally think it's a better $149 deal - Sports + Resort vs. Kart and wheel - though Kart is a better game.

I kind of still want Wii Sports Resort more since I have older parents who might want to play the simple Wii Sports type games. I might have to buy Wii Sports and Resort if I get the Mario Kart Wii bundle.

bread's done
Back