Wii + Brawl?

don't have anything off my head but I've seen that 'combo' all over craigslist. I suggest there. you can probably find something NIB for a huge price and ask them if they'll take $50 less or whatever brings it down to reasonable. Maybe they take it and you make off like a bandit.. maybe they don't and you're back here.

New In Box
wtt - willing to trade
wtb - willing to buy

those are a few acronyms you're gonna need to know if you search craigslist.

lol k. thanks
i dont really use craigslist. im not familiar with it
and i dont see myself using it in the future seeing as how im only 16 years old

give it a shot. even for a 16 year old if you get your parents to help with pickup you /may/ be able to find something useful.

outside of craigslist, ebay is going to be your next best bet for a deal. I've seen instore deals on Brawl but nothing good.

I have a brand new Wii that I'd sell to you for actual cost plus shipping. I have a like NEW Smash Bros. Brawl too. If you're willing to pay for the actual cost of the item plus shipping I'd gladly sell it to you. Let me know!

I ship these types of items every day (see my eBay feedback or CAG feedback...I'm very reliable and FAST!). I ship with 3 Day UPS Ground so you'd have it by the end of the week more than likely, or early next week at the latest ^_^

bread's done
Back