Wii Bundle Sale - 10% off a game + Accessories at Amazon

Apathy

CAGiversary!
Just saw this:

wii-10-off_300x120._V250588987_.png

Nintendo Wii Bundle Promotion

For a limited time get 10% off a Wii game and all Wii accessories with your purchase of a Wii console. The Wii console comes with everything you need for one person to play; but you’ll want to purchase additional remote controllers and nunchuks to play with your friends and family. Buy them with your Wii and we’ll give you 10% off each accessory and one game.
Getting started is simple. Click on the small square in the upper left corner next to the product image of the Wii console found below. You'll see a check mark. Now select any Wii game and any Wii accessories, then click Add to Cart. We've selected some of our best Wii products but feel free to visit our Wii Store for even more games and accessories. Products must be shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Offer valid from February 20, 2009 to February 28, 2009. Supplies limited so order today.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&plgroup=1&docId=1000340871

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sunil247']does it apply to Wiis purchased 2 weeks back?[/quote]

Why would it?

Offer valid from February 20, 2009 to February 28, 2009.

Wackness, I bought my Wii right when they came into stock again at amazon. Although I don't really need any accessories since my sister has a wii maxed out on accessories. I would have like 10% off Metroid Prime 3 because I really want to play the game and there hasn't been any real deals on it lately.

Well, I just put my order in. I ordered up a Wii, a Perfect Shot gun and two games - Resident Evil 4 and House of the Dead 2 and 3. The Perfect Shot is on sale as well - $11.99 before the 10% off. I'm waiting until Toys R Us or someone else has a another 3 for 2 sale to pick up House of the Dead : Overkill and a few other games.

bread's done
Back