Wii Classic Controller In Stock

[quote name='daroga']What?[/QUOTE]

I think he's saying the Wiimote and Nunchuck are what everyone is looking for.

The Classic Controller really isn't a necessary purchase when you can just use the Wavebird from your Gamcube to play virtual console games. And it's truly wireless - not tethered to your Wiimote like the Classic Controller.

[quote name='jaybird']I think he's saying the Wiimote and Nunchuck are what everyone is looking for.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't find either of these damn things so the party and multiplayer games are basically useless until they get more controls out there.

[quote name='o2012o']Um... I thought a whole lot of the VC games required the classic controller?[/QUOTE]

None of them require it granted you have a GCN controller.

The classic controllers are back in stock at Amazon. I picked up two. Ive had a hard time finding them since launch. Not sure if everyone else has had as much of a problem? Wii Nunchuck Controllers are also in stock. But the Wii remotes are out of stock.

Are these seriously that hard to find? Wiimotes, Nunchucks, and Classic are all in stock @ my local target (just came from there).

[quote name='Magehart']Are these seriously that hard to find? Wiimotes, Nunchucks, and Classic are all in stock @ my local target (just came from there).[/QUOTE]

Yeah... same here with my Target. They are going to be flooded EVERYWHERE in the next week or two. And when they are, you'll be able to use all of those 10% off accessory coupons, etc. that BB and CC have out there. But, if you want one delivered in the next few days - this is your deal.

The CC isn't required, but might as well be for anyone that doesn't have little girl hands as the tiny D-pad on the Wavebird is pretty much useless otherwise.

They are all pretty hard to find. I decided to pick some up for tomorrow and called EVERYWHERE within a 20 mile radius- Best buy, Wal-mart, Target, Circuit City, Toys R Us- and not one store had Wiimotes.

Finally, as a last ditch attempt thinking they definitely wouldn't have them, I called the gamestop down the street and they had a ton in stock :lol:

It is YMMV, but the Classic controller can be found in many stores in the Fort Worth area. I had a hard time finding the Wiimote, but luckily spectreon got one in at his store 2 days ago and held it for me.

The gamestop I went to yesterday had quite a few nunchuks and classic controllers. Its in West Palm Beach, FL in case anyone is looking. I picked up a classic controller for myself. Of course they had no wii's for sale though.

Buddy you can find them all in stock on ebay too.

What good is it if it's in stock if it's going to be even more expensive? 32 dollars for a classic controller isn't a deal at all, when they sell for 20 dollars regularly.

Might as well post Wii's in stock! www.ebay.com!

[quote name='M3nt0R']Buddy you can find them all in stock on ebay too.

What good is it if it's in stock if it's going to be even more expensive? 32 dollars for a classic controller isn't a deal at all, when they sell for 20 dollars regularly.

Might as well post Wii's in stock! www.ebay.com![/QUOTE]

I believe it was in stock at amazon.com for 19.99 but recently sold out and you're looking at the marketplace (user based sales) price.

[quote name='M3nt0R']Buddy you can find them all in stock on ebay too.

Might as well post Wii's in stock! www.ebay.com![/QUOTE]

When I posted they were in stock yesterday they were $19.99 each as well as the nunchuks. The $32 is people trying to sell them themselves on Amazon. And there trying to sell the nunchuks for $46 instead for $19.99 also.

Classic Controllers are very easy to find around here, but remotes and nunchucks are much harder. I did find one remote and one nunchuck before Christmas, which is all I needed.

bread's done
Back