Wii Classic Controllers In Stock at Ebgames.com

I can't believe they want $59.99 for a 1GB SD card, all because they slapped the "Wii" name on it. Weak. Plus, you know there are a lot of douche bags out there who are going to pay that much for it without thinking.

eh, the $5 shipping/tax combo kills it for me. not worth 24.99 when there aren't any VC games i want yet. i'll wait to pick one up at BB

[quote name='TahoeMax']eh, the $5 shipping/tax combo kills it for me. not worth 24.99 when there aren't any VC games i want yet. i'll wait to pick one up at BB[/quote]

That's my you activate the "saver" coupon code and get free value shipping

[quote name='musicnoteless']That's my you activate the "saver" coupon code and get free value shipping[/quote]

oh, fine! i had my free shipping coupons for different places mixed up and got frustrated :applause: thank you, oh sage.

[quote name='the ender']I can't believe they want $59.99 for a 1GB SD card, all because they slapped the "Wii" name on it. Weak. Plus, you know there are a lot of douche bags out there who are going to pay that much for it without thinking.[/quote]

That's typical for B&M pricing. When you take things online and stack rebates and extreme price competition things get different.

[quote name='TehTriggerman']Can you use PSP SD cards in a Wii?[/quote]

is that a trick question? PSP uses proDUO cards...not sd cards. so no, you cant uses psp sd cards on the wii.

For the short-term future, I would consider any Wii controller at MSRP (or even within a dollar) a "deal". At Amazon, Wiimotes and Nunchuks are--when available--going for significantly over their $39.99 and $19.99 pricepoints, respectively.

I just got my Classic Controller from EBGamestop.com today! Good luck to all (non-a**holes) in pursuit of this!

Just got mine today from the last time they had them in stock, so they are shipping right away if you get in on it while they are showing up as in stock.

bread's done
Back