Wii component cable for under a dollar!

[quote name='kipz']Nice, but is the site trustworthy?[/quote]

who cares the most that happens is you where scammed 49cents :D

umm im getting a shipping price of 5.99 plus CA tax, which brings it to 7.35 =[ is there anyway to get free shpping on this? i dont think it really costs $6 to do it -__-;;

[quote name='panasonic']:speaktothehand::shame:[/quote]

Hmm, then what was I reading or heard one time where component cables worked on both. Was it Ps2? Cuz I remember people were buying component cables for the last gen systems because they couldn't find any of the new ones.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Hmm, then what was I reading or heard one time where component cables worked on both. Was it Ps2? Cuz I remember people were buying component cables for the last gen systems because they couldn't find any of the new ones.[/quote]
yea i know the ps2 and ps3 ones are the same. ive tried it and it works...but i dont think the wii one will work for gamecube.

[quote name='cecilvaliant']umm im getting a shipping price of 5.99 plus CA tax, which brings it to 7.35 =[ is there anyway to get free shpping on this? i dont think it really costs $6 to do it -__-;;[/quote]
yea, same for me...im using google checkout but it still says 7.35 after that and the coupon.

how do you make it under a dollar?? is there another coupon code we can use?

[quote name='cahrowline']yea, same for me...im using google checkout but it still says 7.35 after that and the coupon.

how do you make it under a dollar?? is there another coupon code we can use?[/quote]

it doesn't seem to give enough discount when using google

if i use the coupon and google checkout the total is 7.35

if i use just the coupon the total is 10.36

someone help please...i really want wii component cables for under a dollar!

bread's done
Back