*Wii Conga!* old

[quote name='psincubus']cdub, can you confirm CongaBlast has gone green?[/quote]

sorry I have no referrals on the site.

Has anybody confirmed that the GE Critics choice is gone? I've been hearing that it's still there, just on a different page.

i'm so pissed at the Wii 4 Free site.. I've completed my offer june 28th and they have yet to give me credit for it... I submitted a missing credit request and it just sat there. I send in a support ticket, they write back.. " Please resend the email with the header included" I resent the email.. still no answer from them..

[quote name='shnizzle66']Ernest! sorry about not going green.

As soon as Im finished with the PS3 site Ill be all over this. ;)[/quote]

No worries. :cool:

[quote name='DJSteel']i'm so pissed at the Wii 4 Free site.. I've completed my offer june 28th and they have yet to give me credit for it... I submitted a missing credit request and it just sat there. I send in a support ticket, they write back.. " Please resend the email with the header included" I resent the email.. still no answer from them..[/QUOTE]
I actually asked them about my refs, and they did say you had a pending manual credit, but that was it .. out of my like, 20 non-green refs, half of them haven't even clicked an offer lol

so how many referals do you need to get a wii? has anybody recieved one yet? and how much do the offers range from? i am thinking of joining this conga.

and if anyone wants to could you sign up under my yourps34free.com account;)

It varies, the basic Wii package is 5 refs which would get you the generic Wii system OR $250 in cash to purchase your own Wii system. The silver (Wii + one game) and the Gold (Wii + extra controller + one game) bundles are both 6 referrals. The platinum bundle (Wii + controller + two games) is seven referrals. Same network as your PS34free so it would also be nearly if not the same offers .. you also have the option of the point account, which is 550 points for this site. I'm one manual credit and one ref shy of claiming my Wii, and will definitely post back once I've had my experience, and with an update on their possible shipping delays due to lack of stock.

i clicked help1's ref link
and did the ultima smile offer and it still says that i have not completed an offer. does it usually take very long to give you credit. could i send yourwii4free.com the confirmation email from the offer to get credit? if so how

but can you put me in the conga line

[quote name='Brokeback Fetus']i clicked help1's ref link
and did the ultima smile offer and it still says that i have not completed an offer. does it usually take very long to give you credit. could i send yourwii4free.com the confirmation email from the offer to get credit? if so how

but can you put me in the conga line[/QUOTE]
It can take over 24 hours sometimes for even instant offers, it might also require you to submit a manual credit if it doesnt go through though .. manual credit is allowed after 7 days and generally takes 14 days (sadly) .. Once your offer goes through though is generally when they add you to the conga.

i think that everyone should put a link in their sig that leads to this thread so that we can get more people in on this conga line. i did but mine looks like pooo

[quote name='Foladar']It looks like the Wii is atleast four weeks backordered, as expected.[/quote]

If that is the case, and if I had all my refs, I would take the cash and go retail instead. Better chance of finding it at Target during a restock.

take the cash and go to the mall to buy it. i could get a wii at bestbuy if i wanted to spend money to get it

lets try and spread the word people... post a link to the first page in this thread wherever you can....

i'll try and keep this up top for the current people at the top of the conga... hopefully someone will do the same when it's my turn... ;)

got my fifth referral today, however it looks like he will have to do an mcr, so another 3 weeks until that clears, plus another 4 days to get the cash.

[quote name='psincubus']got my fifth referral today, however it looks like he will have to do an mcr, so another 3 weeks until that clears, plus another 4 days to get the cash.[/quote]

Congrats though incubus! Looks like you've got it in the bag!

[quote name='psincubus']got my fifth referral today, however it looks like he will have to do an mcr, so another 3 weeks until that clears, plus another 4 days to get the cash.[/QUOTE]
Congrats! I got my MCR today, it took five ish business days, surprisingly! Now I'm holding out for dj's green from his MCR since he said it should come soon and cashing out for the gold bundle (cash value $340) instead of cashing out for the 250 personally.

bread's done
Back