Wii Console $200 or $184w/Bing - eBay Daily Deal

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']gone so fast! how many they had for sale?[/QUOTE]
Looks like the first time around, then sold approx. 130

[quote name='s2k']Yeha they are relisted and have more. Hmm i don't need a wii but 184 is kinda hard to pass up.[/QUOTE]

Just a quick question - how exactly do you get it for the $184 price? I missed out on this deal this morning and I don't wanna miss out again but I'm very interested in saving another $16 bucks.

Getting the following when trying to checkout...
Buyer Requirements
s.gif
s.gif

This seller has set buyer requirements for this item and only sells to buyers who meet those requirements.
s.gif
You are unable to bid on or buy this item because:
s.gif

You are currently winning or have bought the maximum-allowed number of this seller's items in the last 10 days.
Note: If you are still interested in bidding on or buying this item, you may contact the seller and ask that they exempt you from any buyer requirements.

I've only bought a Jabra BT headset from them yesterday and now I'm not able to buy again. wth!

The wife and I have been looking into getting a Wii for a while now. I already have a 360 but we wanted a system that had games on it that we would both enjoy. Perfect deal for us.

I tried to snag one this morning but they sold out while I was trying to look into the bing.com cashback rewards option. I'm very glad they restocked and even though I didn't have the extra cash handy my credit card will just have to accept this purchase. $186 bucks for a Wii is a hell of a deal.

great deal but I already have a wii that I've only recently started using again thanks to tiger woods 10. There's still that coupon in my inbox too. Cashback and coupon savings... too bad they didn't have this deal a year ago.

WOW..

I cant believe i just bought a fucking WII....came out to 180.00 shipped. i really have no interest in it...lone exception is wanting to play punchout! damn spontaneous purchases!

thanks op.

[quote name='guyver2077']WOW..

I cant believe i just bought a fucking WII....came out to 180.00 shipped[/QUOTE]

That price was too good to pass up if you did'nt have one already. I almost bought one for my sister as an Xmas present, but I bought a waterproof camera for myself instead.

And i was staring at the page for about 5 minutes deciding if i wanted it or not...uggh...anyone think they'll have more?

ugh just got home from work and missed this..........now it is hes just not that into you on dvd for 9.99 :D an even better deal OMG...........

sucks

[quote name='guyver2077']WOW..

I cant believe i just bought a fucking WII....came out to 180.00 shipped. i really have no interest in it...lone exception is wanting to play punchout! damn spontaneous purchases!

thanks op.[/QUOTE]

Paying $180+$50 for a single game? Wow. I'd rather you saved your money - we don't need any more "I bought a Wii and all it does is collect dust" sheep.

bread's done
Back