Wii Console Bundle $149.99 + Free $30 Amazon Credit

mahyar1

CAGiversary!
http://www.amazon.com/Wii-Console-M..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1311623846&sr=1-1

Get a $30 Amazon.com Credit
Order a qualifying Wii console and receive a $30 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, and video rentals and downloads). The promotional credit will be added directly to your Amazon.com account within two days after your order ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Did you 5 star your own thread before anyone else even saw it? Cute. :)[/QUOTE]

Yes I did. It's there for a reason. This is a good deal and it deserves a 5 star

[quote name='mahyar1']Yes I did. It's there for a reason. This is a good deal and it deserves a 5 star[/QUOTE]

It certainly is, but it's frowned upon/laughed at when the initial poster does it themselves. At least wait until someone else comments in the thread so you can conceal your shame (it seems like shameless self-promotion to me). I know I'm having a nice chuckle. Sorry if I seem to be a jerk about it. FWIW I will not be rating the thread myself since I have no interest in the deal.

Thanks for posting this, mahyar1.

I've been waiting on a deal for this bundle and this is really tempting for me, but I don't have a lot of money to spend right now. I'm not sure if I'll bite on this or wait for it to go for $100.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chrono Gear']It certainly is, but it's frowned upon/laughed at when the initial poster does it themselves. At least wait until someone else comments in the thread so you can conceal your shame (it seems like shameless self-promotion to me). I know I'm having a nice chuckle. Sorry if I seem to be a jerk about it. FWIW I will not be rating the thread myself since I have no interest in the deal.[/QUOTE]

:roll:

Are there rumors (or facts) of near future price drop? $119.99 seems pretty good, but I'm afraid it'll drop to $99.99 as soon as I order.

Dear Mr. Chrono Gear:

How is it shameless? Better yet, how is it self promotion? Unless the OP is an Amazon representative, I don't get what your problem is. The fact that you weren't interested in a Wii anyway exponentially increases your jerk factor.

Very truly yours,
Buzz Off!

[quote name='ragtop70']Dear Mr. Chrono Gear:

How is it shameless? Better yet, how is it self promotion? Unless the OP is an Amazon representative, I don't get what your problem is. The fact that you weren't interested in a Wii anyway exponentially increases your jerk factor.

Very truly yours,
Buzz Off![/QUOTE]

Apparantly it's just me but I got the "I'm totally awesome and check out this awesome deal I found!" vibe from it. Whether the deal is actually good or not is irrelevant.

I'm not interested in buying a Wii because I already have a launch one collecting dust. At this point with the WiiU being announced I can't imagine why anyone on the fence would be wanting to bite at most any price when they could put that money towards a WiiU which could play all the Wii games anyway.

Again it was not my intention to be a jerk about it, I just found it rather odd and humorous. Please move on and discuss this deal unless it really isn't an amazing 5-star deal that everyone should be going wild for...(now that's being an ass!)

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Apparantly it's just me but I got the "I'm totally awesome and check out this awesome deal I found!" vibe from it. Whether the deal is actually good or not is irrelevant.

I'm not interested in buying a Wii because I already have a launch one collecting dust. At this point with the WiiU being announced I can't imagine why anyone on the fence would be wanting to bite at most any price when they could put that money towards a WiiU which could play all the Wii games anyway.

Again it was not my intention to be a jerk about it, I just found it rather odd and humorous. Please move on and discuss this deal unless it really isn't an amazing 5-star deal that everyone should be going wild for...(now that's being an ass!)[/QUOTE]

Will the wii U be able to play gamecube games?? :roll: ?

Maybe people don't wanna part with their Wii for that reason.

Hope local retailers start offering this deal. Kind of like the reverse of submitting a deal for Amazon to price match.

Submit an Amazon deal to be price matched by someone else. Nothing against Amazon, just want a local retailer to offer this deal.

[quote name='boogie4114']Will the wii U be able to play gamecube games?? :roll: ?

Maybe people don't wanna part with their Wii for that reason.[/QUOTE]

Who said anything about parting with their Wiis? I'm not getting rid of mine for the WiiU even though I'll most likely buy it anyway. People looking to buy a Wii now surely aren't needing compatability with Gamecube. If you didn't buy one by now you surely have a Gamecube to play your Gamecube games else you've waited almost the entire generation to play them on the Wii? I know most people dispose of their games as soon as they finish but I hold on to all my stuff like a pack-rat.

Holy shit. Almost tempted enough to buy one. Hell after the credit its less than a PSP (120 vs 130). I think I'll still pass for now though.

@anotherpoorgamer, Target is almost matching this. Buy the bundle and get a $20 gift card. Amazon will always be better, though, because there's no sales tax.

@Chrono Gamer, I understand where you're coming from in regards to the WiiU. I won't be buying one for some time, but the WiiU coming out next year is why I'm afraid of drastic price drops in the near future. I went ahead and bought this bundle anyway.

Damn. Just bought a Wii from Amazon less than 20 days ago. Is there a reasonable chance Amazon would give me the credit?

bread's done
Back