Wii console with wii sports $99 at Ultimate Electronics

One of these just opened up near where I grew up in MA, I saw it when I was up there recently and was like "what is that thing?" Guess this answers it.

None close to me though.

[quote name='bvharris']One of these just opened up near where I grew up in MA, I saw it when I was up there recently and was like "what is that thing?" Guess this answers it.

None close to me though.[/QUOTE]

Danvers? I wondered about it too but I've since moved. Would have been sweet to pick up a couple of Wiis to mod.

[quote name='darkslime']All Tucson AZ Wiis were bought by an elementary school already, don't bother.[/QUOTE]

Why would an elementary school need a wii?

Cap'n_RDM;7707270 said:
Why would an elementary school need a wii?
We use it as an incentive at our school. Either give away as yearly prized and we have set it up in a room so teachers can send kids there for a short period as a reward for good work or whatever. Works quite well. However, alot of my breaks are playing video games rather than preparing lessons for next class :) The job always gets done though

[quote name='lizard6king6']We use it as an incentive at our school. Either give away as yearly prized and we have set it up in a room so teachers can send kids there for a short period as a reward for good work or whatever. Works quite well. However, alot of my breaks are playing video games rather than preparing lessons for next class :) The job always gets done though[/QUOTE]

You're such a terrible teacher... xD

Anyway, I was thinking of keeping an eye for one of these for my older brother but I guess I don't reside in any of the aforementioned places.

The reason I don't want one for myself is because I already own one. ;)

Had a Wii and sold it back in the day due to lack of use. I live in Albany NY figured I'd stop in the store and see if they had one. $99 I couldn't pass it up. They had like 40+ of em. Anyone wants to pay 100+Tax+shipping+$5 pain in the ass fee I'dd ship one. PM Me

Edit: And THANKS OP!

[quote name='S0DA POPINSKI']Had a Wii and sold it back in the day due to lack of use. I live in Albany NY figured I'd stop in the store and see if they had one. $99 I couldn't pass it up. They had like 40+ of em. Anyone wants to pay 100+Tax+shipping+$5 pain in the ass fee I'dd ship one. PM Me

Edit: And THANKS OP![/QUOTE]

Soda from N4G? I might have you grab me one to be honest.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']All 3 NY locations are in backwater boonie areas. No thanks.[/QUOTE]

Can't speak for the others, but I live closest to the Syracuse store. Certainly isn't the "backwater boonies" like you say. Wouldn't really matter now though, as they're sold out.

Picked up two the other day at the Syracuse location. Wanted an extra nunchuck/remote combo for 2-player, and figured if it's going to cost around $50 just for that, might as well get an entire system for $50 more.

Thanks again OP.

[quote name='S0DA POPINSKI']Had a Wii and sold it back in the day due to lack of use. I live in Albany NY figured I'd stop in the store and see if they had one. $99 I couldn't pass it up. They had like 40+ of em. Anyone wants to pay 100+Tax+shipping+$5 pain in the ass fee I'dd ship one. PM Me

Edit: And THANKS OP![/QUOTE]

I called your store for kicks and the lady told me they went up to 199.99. I don't know why, I told her to check. She rang one up and it came up as 149.99. o_O When exactly did you buy this?

I know Ultimate Electronics can transfer stock within the same state to another store. I'd be curious if they'd send it across the country to me.

EDIT: Wow, she lied or scanned the wrong wii. I called back asking another dude if they can transfer it to an AZ store and they said it came up as 99.99.

EDIT: It can be transferred, but not to a store that doesn't sell the product. Their computers literally lock out any product they don't sell. So... I guess I'm out of luck.

DarkSlime, you liar, pick me up a Wii. Dude said the Tuscon store had some.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I called your store for kicks and the lady told me they went up to 199.99. I don't know why, I told her to check. She rang one up and it came up as 149.99. o_O When exactly did you buy this?

I know Ultimate Electronics can transfer stock within the same state to another store. I'd be curious if they'd send it across the country to me.

EDIT: Wow, she lied or scanned the wrong wii. I called back asking another dude if they can transfer it to an AZ store and they said it came up as 99.99.

EDIT: It can be transferred, but not to a store that doesn't sell the product. Their computers literally lock out any product they don't sell. So... I guess I'm out of luck.

DarkSlime, you liar, pick me up a Wii. Dude said the Tuscon store had some.[/QUOTE] I bought it on Tuesday. They had at least 40 of them.

I can confirm that the Albany store is still selling Wiis for $99. I just bought one from there this evening. They have a stack of 20 Wiis when you first enter the video games section and I think they have another 3 or 4 on the back shelf... so they're down to about half of what they had a few days ago.

[quote name='sarma81']I can confirm that the Albany store is still selling Wiis for $99. I just bought one from there this evening. They have a stack of 20 Wiis when you first enter the video games section and I think they have another 3 or 4 on the back shelf... so they're down to about half of what they had a few days ago.[/QUOTE]
Albany store grabbed 1 last night they had around 16 left. Decided this morning to get another for a gift and got 1 but they only had 1-2 left and were likely gone within next 10 minutes.

Had a similar experience at the Danvers, MA store. The clerk on the phone didn't know anything about it - I gave him the SKU and once he punched it into the system, they suddenly had oodles of them. He even set one aside for me - such a nice boy. Too bad I had to eat his liver.

Anyway - great deal - thanks OP!!!

bread's done
Back