Wii, DS, PSP, Xbox 360, PS3 Reviews

[quote name='lilboo']So I wonder what's the best deal out of the "2X Wii Remote Charging Dock + 4X Rechargeable Battery Combo" for $26.99 and the "Dual Wii Remote Charging Dock" for $23.99.... hmmm..I have 4 remotes and like I said.. I use 2 most of them time.. so the first bundle is probably a bit better of a deal?...It comes with 4 battery packs..so I guess I could put 1 in each wii-mote that I own..and just charge 2..and then charge the other 2 and take it from there..

I have rechargeable batteries..and I think they are starting to go. They seem to be dying a lot faster now.. :( so I think I'm gonna go w/ battery packs.

Damn me and all these controllers.. lol

So Bandit, (or anyone else who reads this!) think I'm better off going with the 26.99 package???[/QUOTE]
Go for the 2x + 4x battery combo...thats if you dont care about having detached docks. If not, but the dual charger and spend $8 for two more batteries.

[quote name='lilboo']Any info on the Datel Wii Pistol? It's the one that's very similiar to Nyko's Perfect Shot.[/QUOTE]
Datel took it off their website. I posted first news of it on my site and now its off their website. Its an exact clone of Nyko's Perfect Shot.

bread's done
Back