Wii falls to $129.99 - Oct 28

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']This system came in strong but die immediately as soon as its successor was announced a year ago. How odd is that? Most systems don't get that bad until couple years into their successors' debut.[/QUOTE]
That's how the N64 and GameCube were like as well. They died out a year or more before their successor.

[quote name='Nochance']It was $100 at Walmart last year with no game(not even Wiisports). Everything else was a GC deal. I could definitely see it at $100 with the games this year though.[/QUOTE]Looks @ Wii backlog of 35ish games...don't think that's gonna be a problem for me LOL. The only games that i don't have are the $50 ones that have been out 2 yrs or less. The selects I grabbed during b2g1 or b1 get 50% off 2nd.

[quote name='crunchewy']This is the no Gamecube support one, right? Because our Wii is dying and we don't want to give up GC support. So I guess I have to go used. I'd really like to pay well under $100, though. Like $50 is more what I was thinking....[/QUOTE]

If its the disc drive dying, you can letter bomb that thing and backup your disc games to hard drive. It saved me having to buy another and as long as you own the physical game it isnt illegal. Its also relatively simple to set it up with the proper youtube video out there.

Did Nintendo stop production on the Wii? Gamestop.com doesn't seem to carry new Wiis anymore and Best Buy did a few days ago, so I went on their site to see if they had any info on a price drop and they took new Wiis off their website.

[quote name='the4thnobleman']If its the disc drive dying, you can letter bomb that thing and backup your disc games to hard drive. It saved me having to buy another and as long as you own the physical game it isnt illegal. Its also relatively simple to set it up with the proper youtube video out there.[/QUOTE]

Letter bomb huh...???

I wonder will Nintendo re-release Metroid Prime Trilogy. I missed out on the BB $20 deal. When I finally had the money to get it was too late. It didn't make sense to have it as a limited edition. I agree there needs to be a new set of Select games. I can go for a $20 Mario Galaxy 2, Kirby Adventures, DK Country Returns. One of the 3 would be fine with me.

bread's done
Back