Wii finally arrvies at BJ's (YMMV?)

jrzshore

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
After several mornings of calling checking on their status, I got the OK from BJ's this morning to pick up a Wii! There were 10-12 Wiis at the Service Desk, and of course you need a membership. It comes bundled with Zelda and Monkey Ball.

This was the Toms River, NJ store, I would think it's a universal thing, but call yours to be sure. At this particular store, 3 had already sold.

Good luck!

[quote name='SpazX']I have no idea what BJ's is, but I have to say I think it's an unfortunately named store.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't know why it's called that. The name is VERY misleading though! :)

Actually, it's a warehouse club ala Costco or Sam's Club. Might be a NorthEast-only thing.

[quote name='tankass']How much are they charging for the bundle?[/QUOTE]

Sorry I didn't include that. $339.99, and if you're in NJ, an outrageous 7% sales tax.

And to everyone else, I'm trying to think of a Wii-BJ joke that makes sense, and nothing is coming up... it's not a blow-up system, cause then it would need to be in-fellated... I was still able to erect it though.

[quote name='SpreadTheWord']I thought it said "Wii finally arrvies with BJ's"[/quote]That's a gaming paradigm shift I could get behind.

The BJ's in Riverdale (NJ) had 11 Wii's in this morning (same bundle), I was the 2nd in-line for them, and I only came at 7PM.

They also had 11 PS3's though, there were about 15 people camping out for that though, a fight almost broke out too in-line for the PS3, but it's more trouble then it's worth (long story short, they were fighting over the 12th spot in-line, even though there were only 11 PS3's... it took about 5-7 people to get them to shut up and leave everyone alone).

Girl on the phone told me "They're not even in our system". I'm only about an hour away from Toms River, so I imagine that they probably use a simliar inventory. I wonder if that girl was lying. Oh well.

[quote name='jimfoley16']Girl on the phone told me "They're not even in our system". I'm only about an hour away from Toms River, so I imagine that they probably use a simliar inventory. I wonder if that girl was lying. Oh well.[/QUOTE]
Same here. But the girl told me two different things. First when I asked if they still had any wii's left she said, "No we haven't received them yet," so of course I said oh so are you expecting to receive any and she said, "Oh its not even in the system." That's pretty much it.

[quote name='Mex25']Same here. But the girl told me two different things. First when I asked if they still had any wii's left she said, "No we haven't received them yet," so of course I said oh so are you expecting to receive any and she said, "Oh its not even in the system." That's pretty much it.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's literally word-for-word the same conversation I had.

there is one in Syracuse where I'm from. They have literally some of the best deals on movies ever!

T. Foolery

[quote name='jimfoley16']Wow, that's literally word-for-word the same conversation I had.[/QUOTE]

Let them know the SKU is 653116.

I wonder how many prank calls they get, lol. Yeah, not the best idea to name a store that.

bread's done
Back