Wii Fit in stock at amazon

mr_bungle

Banned
Not necessarily a deal, but I don't think I've ever seen them in stock on amazon..heck I've never even seen them in a store before. Either way, they'll sell out quick if any of you were wanting one, I snagged one myself after some credit.

*edit*

thanks for the link, daz!

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I said, I've never seen them in the store. There's a reason most people pay 130-150 for these on eBay, most people cannot find them. If you do, that's good. For the rest of us that want one, this isn't bad, especially tax free and FSSS.

My local Sams Club got in a new shipment of Wii Fit Plus recently. I think they were like $88 or something.

...it might be worth the trip if you're already going there for something else. (I checked the site and it doesn't look like you can check store stock)

i wish amazon would have this a little cheaper so i could get it almost free with gift cards lol

[quote name='Brother Daz']You're kidding right? We have not been able to find one anywhere around here. You must live in one of those fat towns. ;)[/QUOTE]
This. If fat town = Wii Fits, my town's skinny level must be over... Something ridiculous. I haven't seen a copy of one since October. o_O I'd say this will sell out really fast. So jump on it if you want it!

[quote name='Brother Daz']You must live in one of those fat towns. ;)[/QUOTE]

I hope your brain gets a work out with your new Wii Fit.

Also in stock at gamestop.com

Used 25off code to get $25 off of an order of $100.

I needed to add some filler since the price is $99.99.

[quote name='oasisboy']I hope your brain gets a work out with your new Wii Fit.[/QUOTE]
You couldnt tell I was joking?....wow:roll: , with that comment though it kinda makes sense

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Are you guys for real? I live in a populated town and I see these things stacked at every electronics store every time I go in.[/QUOTE]

This happens all the time when ever someone posts a "hard to find" item. It might be easy to find some places...not so much others.

[quote name='Brother Daz']You couldnt tell I was joking?....wow:roll: , with that comment though it kinda makes sense[/QUOTE]

I was joking too :roll:

[quote name='BrettFarveRetired']This happens all the time when ever someone posts a "hard to find" item. It might be easy to find some places...not so much others.[/QUOTE]

So just because you are the 5% of the population who cannot find one at your local store, the remaining 95% has to see a thread about this? Your local GameStop would most likely have these in stock.

I just did a Google shopping search and 30 online stores have this in stock...

http://www.google.com/products/cata...S4RMnsbBBcGPkdYC&sa=title&ved=0CA0Q8wIwATgA#p

Amazon.com is not the only store on the internet...:roll:

[quote name='oasisboy']So just because you are the 5% of the population who cannot find one at your local store, the remaining 95% has to see a thread about this? Your local GameStop would most likely have these in stock.

I just did a Google shopping search and 30 online stores have this in stock...

http://www.google.com/products/cata...S4RMnsbBBcGPkdYC&sa=title&ved=0CA0Q8wIwATgA#p

Amazon.com is not the only store on the internet...:roll:[/QUOTE]

True, but Amazon is the only site with which I have PRIMEEEE!!!!!

[quote name='oasisboy']I just did a Google shopping search and 30 online stores have this in stock...

Amazon.com is not the only store on the internet...:roll:[/QUOTE]

8 of those 29 are selling it at MSRP or below. "Available" is not the issue. Available without a premium is. Being a CAG, you'd think you would be aware of the difference. For example, Wiis were always available in the U.S. in the first two years after launch despite being "sold out" everywhere. They just usually weren't available at MSRP. ;)

[quote name='gaggil']Also in stock at gamestop.com

I needed to add some filler since the price is $99.99.[/QUOTE]

Listed as not available online...

BTW... these are still hard to find in a lot of places, so don't hassle the folks who say they are not available in their areas. If you are tripping over them when u step out of the bathroom in the morning, consider yourself lucky--I dug thru 4 Targets, a TRU, and a Walmart last week when I finally had some money together to buy one, and no luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

fuck. I wish I got on this yesterday...

Just scored a Wii Fit Plus at Best Buy last night.

Don't forget to check Walmart.com and BestBuy.com as they do show if an item is in-stock at the brick and mortar locations. I found several nearby Best Buys and Walmarts within driving distance of me--especially funny since I perused 5 Targets last week and they were all sold out.

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']Just curious about the three periods after thr title?? What's the deal with that[/QUOTE]

I have a habit of writing like that in text messages and whatnot. I'll change the title.

$25 off $100, or you mean 25% off $100?

bread's done
Back