Wii Fit trade in for Wii Fit +?

Myncy

CAGiversary!
I just found out that Wii Fit+ comes out like tomorrow, and apparently has everything Wii Fit had and then some for $20.

I was wondering if there was some sort of deal for trading in old copies of Wii Fit for some $ towards +, seing as there will be no point in owning the original. I'm not even sure if GS takes Wii Fit without the board, and it's too late to call and ask. Does anyone know of any deals, or if GS accepts trades on Wii Fit w/o the board?

Yes, GS does take Wii Fit w/o board but the trade value is a whopping $3.50 (last I checked). I too have been looking to trade it in but the best I found was $6.00 Trade Value at Toys'R'Us.

I'm in Canada, so things may be different, but I traded in my Wii Fit (software only) a few weeks ago and got enough credit to get the Wii Fit Plus (software only) at EBGames.

I'd trade it in as soon as posible sicn it's bound to keep dropping in price withtheplus out.

Edit - Oops, didn't see NJMane's post above. $3.50 sucks, it was $28 when I traded mine in (Canadian)

Best single trade in would be TRU.

If you have 2 or 3 other games trading it in at GS and powertrade up will get you a better value. I traded it a few days after TRU started accepting used games.

Oh wow, $3.50 covers sales tax and not much else...but Toys R Us is quite a drive away from me too, guess I'll try to find some games to power trade with.

Thanks!

bread's done
Back