Wii Fit + Wii Ski for $89 shipped eToys

Better hurry or this deal will disappear.

21k027k.jpg

I think it's legit - for now. They're considering Wii Fit a game system, which is triggering their free game promotion with purchase of system. Unless someone has some terrible experience with eToys (almasy82?), looks like a good deal.

Great find - here's hoping it goes through.

I should note that various games for other systems work as well (those that are free with console purchase) and I picked up Tomb Raider Underworld for 360

This is such an awesome deal. Thanks OP, snagged Excitebots. It seems like all of the good titles were mentioned here-- limited selection. Also sucks they charge tax, but I'm not bitching.

I also took a crack at it with Mario kart, even though the first time I had MK I wasnt that fond of it. At worst, you can get your money back the next gamestop trade-in promo

Dave

Guys don't forget you can combine this with 4.5% cash back from Big Crumbs! Their cash back almost always stacks with sales ^_^ Thanks OP!

edit: Never mind. Seems like eToys is no longer listed on Big Crumbs. :( Bummer.

I picked up DDR Disney Grooves (69.99) as my second free game. Free shipping on everything. Awesome deal if it works.

[quote name='mitemouse']I went for it too..
Wii Fit
WII Ski
LBP[/QUOTE]

Damn, I rushed to make sure I got in on this and didn't even think to try a game from another system. Oh well, I grabbed Wii Play cause I need a second controller.

Haha this is front page SD this deal WILL GET CANCELED. I can only image how many orders are going to go through with this.

Thanks OP. Picked up Wii Fit plus the Disney DDR game. I can regift the Disney DDR later in the year to my cousin, so saves me money down the road. Too bad Wii Ski isn't available any more. 2 free games woulda been even better!

[quote name='s2k']Haha this is front page SD this deal WILL GET CANCELED. I can only image how many orders are going to go through with this.[/QUOTE]
God. Dead and cancelled soon I bet

Wii Ski is now OOS.....:(
Got one with LBP, Wii Fit, and Wii Ski.........Promotion still works for Wii Fit and a Free Game

[quote name='s2k']Haha this is front page SD this deal WILL GET CANCELED. I can only image how many orders are going to go through with this.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, seriously. It was on SD much earlier and I didn't bother posting because they know how to hoard when it comes to deals like this.

[quote name='Vinny']Yeah, seriously. It was on SD much earlier and I didn't bother posting because they know how to hoard when it comes to deals like this.[/QUOTE]

Or, maybe, they don't know how to hoard because they end up killing the best deals?

[quote name='ZForce915']I wished this worked with EA active...[/QUOTE]

Ha, yeah first thing I checked, too.

Went with Wii Fit and Halo Wars since I couldn't think of a single other game I remotely wanted that they stocked.

Don't really care if it gets canceled, I'm OK with getting my $100 back.

For what its worth, I actually got my Wii from etoys during launch month and didn't have a problem. Good luck to all with this. :D

I wish they had the proper price for the PS2 on their site. I'm might just be the only guy left on Earth who still hasn't bought a PS2 yet and I'd be strongly tempted to bite on this deal if I could one for $99.

[quote name='hbk1313']Got an order confirmation email. So Far so Good.....[/QUOTE]

If you check your online status, that may have changed as well.

Keeps fingers crossed....

[quote name='kevzik']Etoys is too small of of company to take this hit. [/QUOTE]

Um, they're owned by that big orange giraffe now

[quote name='catnap1972']Um, they're owned by that big orange giraffe now[/QUOTE]

It's nothing short of a miracle that shithole is still in business. When I worked there they had to rent a second building just to store all the overstock.

I also got an e-mail confirmation. It says I should expect my order between 06/05/09 and 06/08/09. When I go to the order status page that it linked to, it says item(s) located in stock. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

bread's done
Back