wii fit?

mikeyhegs

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
$90 is a ripoff. srsly. I'd really like to get this for my girlfriend - she keeps hinting at wanting it. any suggestions for a cheap wii fit?

You might want to check Gamestop tomorrow honestly....some people who went to pre-order it never picked them up and my store said if they dont' get them then they can sell them to the public. Oh and $90 isn't a rip off in my opinion. It's a LOT of fun and works really, really well at pointing out your Center of Gravity and weight and such. A lot more than a gimmick...I view it as $40 for the game and $50 for the board, because really a bluetooth enabled wireless scale with weight sensors is pretty advanced stuff. Works like a charm :)

Oh and a LOT of eBay sellers are offering free shipping on their Wii Fits (it weighs 11 pounds!) so you might actually get one close to retail or even below if you luck out. Good luck finding one :)

Don't expect this to be cheap ANYTIME soon..if ever.
The most you'll get is like a $10 off coupon, or a 10% sale at Best Buy or Target...but even that's ways away.

yep... my wife and her mom has been playing it for almost 2 hours now.. it's a great game for casual gamer i guess.. even a friend of mine who never once in her life play videogame is interested in getting a Wii Fit also.. Nintendo does know how to print money :)

I got mine from Blockbuster.. you might try some of the smaller store like BB or GR.. good luck

I have an extra Wii Fit if you're willing to trade some games and pay cash combo. Also, they have that deal at Gamestop where if you trade in 3 games you can get Wii fit for like $29. That's a pretty good deal if you ask me. Considering you don't mind finding games to buy/trade in to them as trading fodder (or get rid of games you don't want).

What I did for the deal was I requested some older titles on Goozex and traded in those :)

I got lucky because I wasn't sure I'd get a copy on launch day so I pre-ordered on a random website I never heard from, and sure enough it came today. Hence the extra system. I was just going to eBay it, but if you want to trade/buy it from me I'm all ears :)

i happened to have picked up an extra wii fit for a relative but they didn't really want it so im kind of stuck with it....(lost receipt)

bread's done
Back