Wii Fit?

WatTsu

CAGiversary!
The girlfriend wants Wii Fit, and I'm not adverse to using it myself. Plus, I need a Balance Board for Punch-Out when that comes out.

Gamestop has a few in stock, so I might drop by there today, but I'd like to see if I can get it cheaper anywhere else. Therefore, I come before you on bended knee, oh mighty CAG community. Find me a Wii Fit deal, please!

[quote name='WatTsu']The girlfriend wants Wii Fit, and I'm not adverse to using it myself. Plus, I need a Balance Board for Punch-Out when that comes out.

Gamestop has a few in stock, so I might drop by there today, but I'd like to see if I can get it cheaper anywhere else. Therefore, I come before you on bended knee, oh mighty CAG community. Find me a Wii Fit deal, please![/QUOTE]

No deals on it. Its a game that usually flies off the shelf as soon as stores get it in, so if you even see it at a store, that's pretty much the only deal you're going to get.

Demand, meet supply. You could always just wait for the inevitably identical "Wii Fit 2" with "New Upgraded Balance Board" that everyone will have to have before picking up the current iteration.

Yeah, I hadn't noticed much in the way of deals in my searching, either.

...Short of what is apparently a trade 2 Wii games, get $30 off deal at Gamestop...

bread's done
Back