Wii for $145.99 from Amazon's Warehouse Deals

fatez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
These are probably slightly used or for the most part practically new. For a little over 100 dollars off for a complete set... even if it's used, I think these are a great deal!

http://www.warehousedeals.com/Wii/M/B0009VXBAQ.htm

edit: please read the description carefully... one is listed as missing a remote. the rest of them should be good though with everything included. it doesn't hurt to take the risk considering Amazon's 30 day return policy. :)

from my personal experience, i've ordered one before with this description:

Open box unit. Cosmetic blemishes on main unit. Cosmetic blemishes on accessory. Minor damage to outer box. Package resealed. All purchases eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

the item i got was brand new the only thing wrong with it was the box had a slight dink on it. everything inside was flawless and untouched.

tempting.. been thinking about getting a system that I would feel comfortable letting my mom play as opposed to the more mature rated games on my ps3 that she probably wont like or get the hang of.

Totally impulse bought one. :O I had some Amazon credit so it ended up being $125 for me. I figure if it's bad I'll just sell it on Craigslist. $125 for a sort of new Wii is pretty awesome! :D Thanks OP!

[quote name='D. Monic']Great deal. They also have...

Wii Remotes for $17.99 each:
http://www.warehousedeals.com/Wii-Remote-Controller/M/B000IMWK2G.htm
random.gif
Wii Play w/ Remote for $22.99:
http://www.warehousedeals.com/Wii-Play-with-Wii-Remote/M/B000KRXAGE.htm[/QUOTE]

Thanks I just bought my first wii!

[quote name='danrandan12']Thanks I just bought my first wii![/QUOTE]

Ditto. That price is simply too good to pass up, not likely to see it that cheap again for a while, unless its from this same source. The 30-day return policy puts me at ease as well.

[quote name='Sideswiper']Deal is dead already.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure I got the last one, there was only one product description up when I got mine. Surprised no one snatched it while I was discussing it with my girlfriend :D.

Hope I didn't get the runt of the litter.

oos. but got a wii remote and a yoga mat as a filler for a total of $28. hope these are truly like new as i've never ordered from them before.
damn, why did i click this thread when i already have a wii system. :wall: :p

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='leglez']Dang :( been trying to get one for my nephew. Any chance they will restock these?[/QUOTE]

I've seen Wii's go in and out of stock from this seller quite often so keep checking. The price does fluctuate a bit sometimes when they restock though.

[quote name='Von Ondine']Thanks! Just bought one for my brother.
00.gif
[/QUOTE]

My younger sister has been bugging me for one as well. I think I'll just pull the trigger and buy one; the price is certainly right.

My Wii was delivered today along with my extra remotes. Gotta love Prime! I'll give everyone a description of the system's condition, etc. tonight when I get home from work.

Why does it seem shady? It's from Amazon, they're a great company. If there is something wrong with it you can return it back for a full refund.

My Wii barely shipped today, I'll be getting it monday.

I got mine today. It just keeps ejecting discs, I tried 4 games and just instantly spits them out. So...warning to those who bought them, it might have something wrong with it. It is perfect otherwise. But it's probably gonna cost just as much as a new Wii for the repairs. -sigh- If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

[quote name='hopeunknown']I got mine today. It just keeps ejecting discs, I tried 4 games and just instantly spits them out. So...warning to those who bought them, it might have something wrong with it. It is perfect otherwise. But it's probably gonna cost just as much as a new Wii for the repairs. -sigh- If it's too good to be true, it probably is.[/QUOTE]

Didn't it come with a warranty? Or are they just going to have you return it?

Mine still hasn't shipped yet, which seems odd. Though I haven't received any notification that it won't be, so I assume it still will.

[quote name='Noogums']^ are you sure you're putting the disk in the right way? if its backwards it spits them out.[/QUOTE]

believe me, i tried it with 4 discs using both ways. it just auto spits it.

i'm assuming there's probably some sort of 30-day warranty. but, i might just try to crack it open and see what might be causing it.

[quote name='hopeunknown']believe me, i tried it with 4 discs using both ways. it just auto spits it.

i'm assuming there's probably some sort of 30-day warranty. but, i might just try to crack it open and see what might be causing it.[/QUOTE]

One more stupid question: I am not at all familiar with this issue, so I'm not speaking from experience, but have you tried it both horizontal and vertical? I doubt it would make a difference, but worth a try.

Got mine today. Looks to be in perfect shape.

It's a gift, so I didn't try it out much - just loaded up SSB Brawl.

Seemed to work fine...

Now I'm wondering if I should try it out more before I give it to them; don't want to give them a dud!

Any other experiences from those who ordered?

[quote name='hopeunknown']believe me, i tried it with 4 discs using both ways. it just auto spits it.

i'm assuming there's probably some sort of 30-day warranty. but, i might just try to crack it open and see what might be causing it.[/QUOTE]
that sucks that you seem to have gotten a defective unit, but you really shouldn't crack open the wii. just return it for a full refund, they will not give you a hard time about it.

Why not call Nintendo and see if they will repair it for free? May be without it for a bit, but its most likely the best thing to do.

I recieved mine today. I was playing SMG on it and everything seems fine. The only thing wrong with it was that the box it came with was a little beat up and so were the inner boxes. But everthing looks like it's brand new.

Call Nintendo and get it changed out or repaired for free.

[quote name='saggypockets']I recieved mine today. I was playing SMG on it and everything seems fine. The only thing wrong with it was that the box it came with was a little beat up and so were the inner boxes. But everthing looks like it's brand new.[/QUOTE]

Jeez, sounds like everyone got theirs but me. Mine hasn't even shipped yet, but as far as I know it hasn't been canceled. Better not be, I already bought games for it.

Huh, so all of a sudden this morning the Wii is working? No idea what happened. Threw in Mario Strikers and it took it in and is working. >_> Hopefully it stays this way!

If these are used systems, you (hopeunknown) might want to try the official Nintendo Wii lens cleaning kit. It may just need a cleaning. It is, I believe, $10 at Gamestop.

[quote name='bvharris']Jeez, sounds like everyone got theirs but me. Mine hasn't even shipped yet, but as far as I know it hasn't been canceled. Better not be, I already bought games for it.[/QUOTE]
Do you have prime? If you don't, amazon is usually slooooooowww with their free shipping. It can take up two weeks.

I am looking at a BR player in the Warehouse Deals.

When they say something has blemishes, does that pretty much just mean packaging?

I picked up a PSP for $90 from Warehousedeals, and it came in pretty much new condition. The only thing weird with it was the box being taped closed. Pretty cool site, I'm going to keep browsing it every now and then. They have old Elites for $209, but that just sounds like it's asking for a RROD.

bread's done
Back