Wii for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ogbaka

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
edited: Wii is sold, thanks for looking.

I have a new Wii system for sale with recept. PM me with offer if interested
buyer pays shipping.

[quote name='ogbaka']I have a new Wii system for sale with recept. PM me with offer if interested
buyer pays shipping.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, buyer pays shipping, who else going to pay for it. Anyway free bump

[quote name='magiic']I find a lot of people on here especially just assume shipping should be free because this is CAG[/quote]

So so true... I forgot to say that im in southern Cali, so tax is 8.25% of purchase price... just thought someone on CAG might want one and not pay the extra premium of like $400+ on ebay

[quote name='ogbaka']So so true... I forgot to say that im in southern Cali, so tax is 8.25% of purchase price... just thought someone on CAG might want one and not pay the extra premium of like $400+ on ebay[/quote]

What? Your gonna charge tax?!?

I believe he meant he wanted to get a full reimbursement plus a bit more. He's probably looking at around $325..

..even though my store and several others got shipments in today

willing to part with Wii for $300 shipped if shipping don't go over $30... PM me with offer with Zip code and I'll find out how much is shipping

If you really want it with gift wrap, I'll do so, but most likely your being sarcastic
[quote name='mer71']How much do you charge for gift wrapping?:roll:[/quote]

[quote name='ogbaka']willing to part with Wii for $300 shipped if shipping don't go over $30... PM me with offer with Zip code and I'll find out how much is shipping[/QUOTE]
Keep your Wii. Bought Wii yesterday for my bro. After playing around with it for an hour with Wii Sport. All I can say is I'm not impress at all.

[quote name='nonggame']Keep your Wii. Bought Wii yesterday for my bro. After playing around with it for an hour with Wii Sport. All I can say is I'm not impress at all.[/quote]

Thanks for the bump. I can see why some people don't like Wii but for others like my girlfriend, they only like Wii. They are not all into violence and FPS games that are out on 360 and PS3 but are more into things like puzzle, problem solving and party games ( i dont mean lan party or xbx live ) for everyone.

There are still people that cannot find this system in their local stores and shipments are slim even when they get them in. I just happen to get lucky and got the only one and thought that another CAG member might want it. If anyone thinks that the price is unreasonible, I don't see why cause I paid retail + tax and ask only for shipping. I took my time and gas to do this and I've seen some people on the forum that just complain an complain. If it doesn't sell, it goes back to the store, no harm done. I am only trying to help. For everyone who contributes, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back