Wii Games with a Lot of Movement

Renaissance 2K

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (81%)
My little sister's birthday is next week, and I want to pick her up something for the Wii. I'm trying to edge towards stuff that requires a lot of movement, if only because it's hilarious to watch a little girl jumping around the room while she plays video games.

She already has
- Wii Sports
- Active Fun Outdoor Challenge
- Guitar Hero: World Tour
- Samba de Amigo (comedic gold)

Wii Fit is the obvious choice, but my parents and I live in heavily populated areas, so finding one by chance is pretty difficult.

Any suggestions? Honestly, quality isn't even that huge a factor. I just want to see the kid move.

Thanks.

Why are you really bent on seeing this? How old is she? Is she like fat/out of shape is this why? (Curious, really)

Mario & Sonic at the Olympics has SICK waggle. Like the painful kind :( :( :(

WarioWare: Smooth Moves is full of funny moments! Even has one where you put the remote to your nose to create an elephant trunk :oops: But that's a pretty hard to find game.

The Rayman: Raving Rabbids games get pretty crazy too.

[quote name='lilboo']Why are you really bent on seeing this? How old is she?[/QUOTE]

She's turning eight. And it's funny as hell. I walked by when she was playing Samba de Amigo and nearly pissed myself, it was so funny.

Raving Rabbids sounds like it might be a good bet.

I have a lot of small cousins who regularly play at my house. The only "moving game" I can recommend that you didn't talk about already is WarioWare: Smooth Moves. It takes some explaining, but kids and adults alike love it!

Another vote for Warioware and the Rayman Raving Rabbids games.

She might also like Wii Music - it sounds like crap when they do it but a lot of children we know seem to really enjoy jumping around a lot with that game. We also really like the Dancing With The Stars games and Battle of the Bands, which are both a lot like Samba de Amigo.

[quote name='lilboo']Why are you really bent on seeing this? How old is she? Is she like fat/out of shape is this why? (Curious, really)

Mario & Sonic at the Olympics has SICK waggle. Like the painful kind :( :( :([/quote]
M&S Olympics is a stress test in waggle. Oh god the horrific memories of the swimming relay race!

Hilarious watching people play it though.

bread's done
Back