Wii gathering Dust, wanna play

clok1966

CAGiversary!
I am pretty sure I havent played anything on my Wii in about a year, beleive the last thing i got was chocbo Dungeon and Mad World (even right name?). Whats good that has come out in last year? I have basicly all the games i wanted up till about christmas last year.

Games on Wii that i liked, just a few:

BOOM BLOX -#1 played
res evil games -rail shooter and the free roam
Medal of Honor - love how you use wand to aim and nunchuck to move(any more like this?)
Batallion Wars
DragonQuest swords
metroid
Elibits

Any suggestions? the Wii fit/sports games dont interest me much.

Well, if you liked Medal of Honor you may like The Conduit, I have pretty similar complaints for each. Red Steel 2 may be something to look into, just came out recently.

Call of Duty Reflex Edition is another one, if you don't have a 360/ps3/pc to play cod4 on.

Boom Blox has a sequel, Bash Party. Check out House of the Dead overkill if you like rail shooters, dead space and resident evil darkside chron came out more recently, but I didn't like them as much.

[quote name='The Crotch']A whole bunch.

But since you specifically mentioned MoH, try The Conduit.[/QUOTE]

well a reason i quit buying anything was the impossibley large amount of shovel ware that infected the Wii shelf space around christmas last year. (I bought like 3 of them and felt so burned by boxart and screen shots and bad games i sorta quit buying anything).

SO so far Conduit and Newer Boom blox.

Oh i have the new house of the dead(also one of my last purchases).

Scratch this thread (wow bad form of me, double post and now kill my thread) I see there is a thread about this very thing at very top... My homer Simpson moment for the day DOH!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don´t really know if you are into JRPG turn based battles, but Monster Lab is really fun. Basically you assemble a robot and go kick butt, JRPG battle style.

On a side note, I´m on the same boat as you. I´ve been thinking of selling my Wii, but I´ll wait for Metroid: Other M to come out before I make that decision. Unfortunetly that´s the only thing the Wii´s got going for it.

I need me some Samus!

I recommend Mario Galaxy and Paper Mario. And if you like RPGs, you might want to check out Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.

I'm in the same boat. I just play my PS3 and PC games. I haven't even opened my Wii Lego Star Wars :/

bread's done
Back