Wii in-stock @ Costco 329.99 (Myrtle Beach)

xtchuh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just came back from the Myrtle Beach, SC Costco and they had around 20 Wii's instock. It was the Wii itself with an extra controller and Zelda for $329.99. I think Wii Sports was also included as well. Just giving people some heads up.

This bundle is common to all the Costco stores... I saw it yesterday when I went looking for THP8. I guess it replaces the Zelda/Excite Truck bundle.

[quote name='oasisboy']Another CAG who does not know what Regional deals mean...:roll:[/QUOTE]

But at the same time it could mean that your local Costco has received it as well. If you have nothing positive to say, then just don't post it.

[quote name='xtchuh']Just came back from the Myrtle Beach, SC Costco and they had around 20 Wii's instock. It was the Wii itself with an extra controller and Zelda for $329.99. I think Wii Sports was also included as well. Just giving people some heads up.[/quote]

Wii Sports is ALWAYS included...

I envy y'all living down in Myrtle Beach, I spend a weekend down there a couple weeks ago, absolutely loved it. I could get used to waking up every morning and looking out the window to a view of the ocean.

I'm actually kinda impressed by that bundle, unlike most it doesn't include crap people don't want and if I can add correctly, you actually save $10 (assuming extra controller means wiimote only) compared to buying everything separately.

Sorry, this does need to move to regional--this is less of a "deal" than it is just informational. I don't have to remind anyone that Costco is a price club for low prices on bulk items and it requires membership--the deals here are built-in.

And yeah, we all know our local stores might have it, but that doesn't mean that possibility in and of itself deserves it's own thread...

So the bundle saves you what? $10? I would be more excited if Costco still had its old return policy, but with this new 90 day crap, it's not such a mind-blowing deal anymore.

My local store had this deal, too. Federal Way, WA. I think this is a nationwide deal, but as with other Wii retailers, demand outstrips supply.

[quote name='Decker']So the bundle saves you what? $10? I would be more excited if Costco still had its old return policy, but with this new 90 day crap, it's not such a mind-blowing deal anymore.[/quote]

90 days only applies to TVs, computers, and most other consumer electronics, but not video games.

bread's done
Back