Wii items for sale! Help fund my 360!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To give an update, I am preparing to sell a few games to Goozex after all, as I'm being floated a loan this Friday for the 360. So, I still need money to repay the kind person, but I may start listening to 360 items for trades as of right now.

The most wanted right now, minus Super Street Fighter 4, is a hard drive (Microsoft brand only, no custom/third-party types, fully working!). I prefer at least a 60GB. I'll save up and buy a 120GB regardless, but it would be nice to have a drive for some of the content I must store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning bump! It seems the 50% trade-in value may help me fetch more money out of New Super Mario Bros. than I could ever ask from any member here. Once I confirm it, I'll take it and possibly another game or two down there for some credit. Essentially, this is a "hurry and make an offer message". I plan on journeying down there this morning when they open.

In addition, I have received some calls from various individuals locally on Craigslist. The consensus is that I may have a few people stop by on Friday to pick up things here and there. I really want to improve my trade reputation here more so than getting a few more Craigslist sales. The worst thing I can say to any offer is "no". I am not beyond haggling.

Have a good morning, everyone!

Oh..before I forget, I was asked in other venues about why I won't ship to Canada. It isn't that I have anything against Canadians whatsoever. However, the fact that I insure all of my outgoing game shipments has led to problems involving the import taxes levied against buyers. In one case, I had a major headache with a stubborn and ignorant buyer. I know Canadians are not as bad as that kid was, so please do not feel insulted. We Americans are far more on that sliding scale in my experience. In addition, due to limitations with the U.S. Postal Service, I usually use UPS to ensure tracking and insurance without incidents. So, if you are a Canadian and want to deal with me, for an extra bit for shipping, I will be happy to deal with you.

UPDATE: The GameStop 50% Trade-In Promo is no longer there. (Censored!). Oh well.

Final bump of the day. More games gone thanks to local Craigslist buyers and another buyer here at CheapAssGamer. CAG is rockin' the other trade sites with a shutout! I picked up the hard drive, and now I'm starting to run low on things. However, I have adjusted one item into a bundle: Monster Hunter Tri. It's in the original post, and minus Wii Speak, it is EVERYTHING needed to enjoy the game both offline and online.

Good morning, fellow cheapies! What a day yesterday! Thanks to two buyers here and more from Craigslist, I am a happy owner of a brand new, Jasper model XBOX 360, the one game I have been excited to own and a 120GB hard drive. The $1 Live! Gold Membership offer was a nice bonus as well. Today, I will hopefully play some Super Street Fighter IV for more than 15 minutes. Since I can play online, I am prepared to have my butt handed to me repeatedly! :bow:

Getting down to the end as with all good things. Still got the Wii Remote and Nunchuck (you need another one, people!) along with the Monster Hunter Tri bundle that I put up late last night. Hopefully, I'm mailing out more than one shipment today. Keep the money coming...please? :bouncy:

I'm hoping to get 65 shipped (again, Priority Mail, Insurance, Delivery Confirmation) due to weight and volume. However, a game or three on my list would also do it.

Good evening bump! Quiet day thus far, minus playing Super Street Fighter IV and the Transformers: War for Cybertron Multi-player Demo. Did the bundle price scare people away? :roll:

Good afternoon bump! Hoping someone...or two...reach out to me, so I have to make more trips to the post office. Seriously, I need a reason to go there. :lol:

Just heard back from the first buyer here, and he is happy. So, that brings my glorious feedback here to a whopping...2! Soon to be 3. :lol:

Saturday evening bump. If no one make any offers, then I guess I'll miss out on the Buy 2 Get 1 Free used games deal over at GameStop. :cry:

Happy Father's Day bump! I also consider it the day games are least played, because we sons and daughters should give every bit of our time to them, as it is their day. That is, unless, your father is a gamer. Then, you are a lucky child...unless your father plays World of Warcraft, while you do not. Yes, I'm in that boat.
:shame:

I hate Monday bump! Really, it's never a nice day...well, sometimes something shows up on Nintendo WiiWare or Virtual Console. That always helps. Sadly, I missed out on the GameStop sale, but there are always great deals around the corner.

Well, scratch the single games off of my list. They were sent off to Goozex, as I really, really, really...did I say really?...need some games, and there are some that make it worth spending my remaining tokens.

Good evening bump! Still stuck with only 1 game, until the two show up from Goozex (hopefully as fast as past mailings). Getting lots of messages and calls all around, but no one wants to take that final stretch with their cash or games. (Censored!) lowballers. I'm all for helping people find deals, but not at grand cost to myself. Seriously, I had a guy offer $15 shipped for the controller bundle via e-mail. $15?! Whenever motion controls reach the internet and allow interactivity between people online in a physical nature, I just want to reach out and choke a (Censored!).
:twoguns:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back