Wii Mode: games that are old

moothemagiccow

CAG Newbie
I'm always playing older games so here's my thread

The Last Story is so boring (get the medicine for little Billy) and I can't remember enough about the combat to beat the chained-up reptile.

Any reason I shouldn't sell this?

I got the TLS special edition at launch but have yet to actually play it.  I do know that my wife tried and gave up at a cheesecake lesbian bathhouse scene.

Wario Land: Shake It! showed up in the mail today but I haven't had a chance to try it yet.  Looks like a solid platformer.

We've also been getting back into our collection of Wii golf games, namely We Golf! and Super Swing Golf.

Dammit, I love both cheesecake and lesbians. Guess I better trudge on.

Wario Land is great. Also there are secret levels that become easier to find after you beat the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dammit, I love both cheesecake and lesbians.
Sounds like a winning combination to me.

I'm still working on finishing Skyward Sword, and I have a backlog of unopened Wii games to last far too long. The one thing that saddens me about Wii is that the News Channel is dead, it was one of my favorite ways to keep up on what's going on in the world.

Sounds like a winning combination to me.

I'm still working on finishing Skyward Sword, and I have a backlog of unopened Wii games to last far too long. The one thing that saddens me about Wii is that the News Channel is dead, it was one of my favorite ways to keep up on what's going on in the world.
It was always a running joke in my house how the news reader on the family friendly Wii had the most horrible, morbid AP stories fed to it. Seriously, it was nothing but murder/rape/catastrophe 99% of the time.

I do miss the voting channel...sucks that the years of our votes got flushed. It was fun to see our prediction stats.

It was always a running joke in my house how the news reader on the family friendly Wii had the most horrible, morbid AP stories fed to it. Seriously, it was nothing but murder/rape/catastrophe 99% of the time.

I do miss the voting channel...sucks that the years of our votes got flushed. It was fun to see our prediction stats.
So those services are finally off? Are they going to at least let us delete the apps that are no longer supported? I read they use 100 blocks each.

Yeah, I miss the Weather and Nintendo channels already, but I guess there are other ways to check that information.

I'm always in perma Wii mode, just bought Sonic Colors and Goldeneye 007 to add to the backlog.  Fired up Wii Sports Resort for the first time in ages when my nieces and nephews came over a week ago, I forgot how fun the Showdown mode was.

I contacted Nintendo the other day about deleting the Weather and News channels. They replied that these cant be removed but that they'll pass my suggestion on.

bread's done
Back