Wii Nunchuck Problem?

moe11888

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I get the feeling that my nunchuck is messed up. Whenever I play Zelda, its rediculously difficult to clime up vines. I usually end up going to the left or right if it is just a little off. Also when I play Rayman, when running around as rayman in between minigames, he starts running then stops, then continues again. Does anyone else have these problems too? Or is it my nunchuck?

[quote name='moe11888']I get the feeling that my nunchuck is messed up. Whenever I play Zelda, its rediculously difficult to clime up vines. I usually end up going to the left or right if it is just a little off. Also when I play Rayman, when running around as rayman in between minigames, he starts running then stops, then continues again. Does anyone else have these problems too? Or is it my nunchuck?[/QUOTE]
I had that same problem with Zelda, its like once he gets started moving, you can't change Link's direction unless you let go of the stick altogether. I think its just the game in that case.

[quote name='crystalklear64']I had that same problem with Zelda, its like once he gets started moving, you can't change Link's direction unless you let go of the stick altogether.[/quote]

It happends to me in Rayman when he walks around in the stadium too.

Also fishing in Zelda, the line reels in if i point the nunchuck on the screen for some reason.

[quote name='crystalklear64']I had that same problem with Zelda, its like once he gets started moving, you can't change Link's direction unless you let go of the stick altogether. I think its just the game in that case.[/quote]

I've had that issue too. It only seems to happen when I recenter the camera. Link continues to go the same direction regardless of where you are pushing. A little annoying when I'm used to recentering on the fly. Oh well.

I've had the same problem in zelda (and I know my brother has too). It's with vines/climbing and the moving with Z thing.

bread's done
Back