Wii Party

Got_Wii

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
"Wii Sports led to Wii Play. Wii Play brought us to Wii Fit, then Wii Music. The next major Wii-branded game from Nintendo is also a Mario Party successor. Ready for Wii Party?

Nintendo president Satoru Iwata revealed the new game in a presentation to investors this week as part of a show of confidence about Nintendo's upcoming game line-up. The user-made avatars for the Wii, your Miis, will be the stars of this party game."

http://kotaku.com/5533314/nintendos-next-big-game-is-wii-party?skyline=true&s=i

[quote name='Strell']There is not enough popcorn in the universe for this announcement.[/QUOTE]

:lol: I wonder how this will turn out, hope they include online play.

Should have gone with a Wii House Party, Wii Kid and Play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFSyBBglmpI

--I need to go make some Mii's now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering why it was taking so long for another Mario Party game to come out, Mario Party 8 sold very well and it seemed like Nintendo was leaving money on the table by not releasing another.
It makes sense now though, this will no doubt sell as well as, if not better then another Mario Party game.

I'm not sure why people are hating on this game, I'm sure that Nintendo will be able to come up with a bunch of really fun mini games.

Meh.

I know I'm pretty much guaranteed to buy this since my girlfriend loves the 'WiiX' games but it doesn't do anything for me. Should be good for some laughs when I've got a glow on.

We really don't have a truly great party game on Wii in the line of Beach Sports Party and all those bad games. This could be really interesting or it could suck hardcore.

Stop calling me memes.

Lol, all jokes aside I might find this interesting, but hope it's not as big of a flop as Wii Music was. :/

[quote name='Droenixjpn']Stop calling me memes.

Lol, all jokes aside I might find this interesting, but hope it's not as big of a flop as Wii Music was. :/[/QUOTE]

Yeah I agree with ya. Hope they make the most of it and maybe give it an online option too....online party?

[quote name='Droenixjpn']Lol, all jokes aside I might find this interesting, but hope it's not as big of a flop as Wii Music was. :/[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I think there's actually some 'game' here. Wii Music was a really fantastic toy but...there was no real gameplay there. Fun to play with for a while but it's a lot like Electroplankton and didn't have something to make me come back to it.

Wii Party looks like it's going to have a lot of games there to actually enjoy. Maybe it will be like Wii Play but with motion support.

Hopefully more games as well, definitely would be a big kick in the face if they only included around 10 mini-games. Oh Mario Party, how I miss you so, but nevertheless, let's see how Wii Party does and let's hope it does well!

bread's done
Back