wii patheticness (not a deal)

Oh no, it's not in the right forum! The horror, the horror!

Now your lives are forever ruined because you had to read a post that wasn't placed in the correct forum..

*calls for a whaaaaambulance*

[quote name='Rouzhokuu']Oh no, it's not in the right forum! The horror, the horror!

Now your lives are forever ruined because you had to read a post that wasn't placed in the correct forum..

*calls for a whaaaaambulance*[/quote]
There are seperate sections of the forums for a reason. ;)

This section is meant for Video Game Deals only, and this thread doesn't belong here, and could have easily been posted in another fourm, so before the "Whaaaaambulance" arrives, you and the OP need to learn the rules of the forum.

[quote name='Rouzhokuu']Oh no, it's not in the right forum! The horror, the horror!

*calls for a whaaaaambulance*[/QUOTE]

Listen, newb - you've only been here 2 weeks. Maybe you should be a little more humble (it might help you avoid betraying that you're a juvenile).

Aww it was already flagged and I couldn't see it. I assume it was a guy trading a Wii for sex? The women of craigslist have to be pretty nasty...why would you trade $400 of value for sex?

[quote name='Arkay Firestar']Listen, newb - you've only been here 2 weeks. Maybe you should be a little more humble (it might help you avoid betraying that you're a juvenile).[/quote]

Being humble around people who deserve it is fine.

But a bunch of elitist pricks moonlighting as internet police are hardly worthy of anyones humility.

*calls for a whaaaaambulance*[/quote]hmmm the name of this guy and the OP are similar. And this guy is new. Who makes a new user up just to defend a stupid mistake???

:lol:

[quote name='Rouzhokuu']Being humble around people who deserve it is fine.

But a bunch of elitist pricks moonlighting as internet police are hardly worthy of anyones humility.[/quote]

I see your future.....I see a banning in your future......the spirits have SPOKEN!!!!! Ooooooooooo

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer'] I see your future.....I see a banning in your future......the spirits have SPOKEN!!!!! Ooooooooooo[/quote]

Thanks Cheap. I got banned again.

Way to point the crystal ball in the wrong direction. Again.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer'] I see your future.....I see a banning in your future......the spirits have SPOKEN!!!!! Ooooooooooo[/quote]

Whats his noob with the megaman avatar is still here... >_> I don't sense much banning. His name starts with an L I think... *tries to figure out how to spell Noob with an L*

Anyways... Wii for sex... o_O Some people are desperate. In this case I'd say both sides.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Thanks Cheap. I got banned again.

Way to point the crystal ball in the wrong direction. Again.[/quote]

You're quite welcome. Errrr.....I mean oops......I will definitely have to work on my aim.

bread's done
Back