Wii Play Motion Disc Only $29.99 offer

katzd2007

CAGiversary!
Got an e-mail from Nintendo today saying that if you are a Club Nintendo member who has previously registered Fling Smash or the original Wii play you should have gotten an e-mail to Wii Play Motion for $29.99 with an attached promo code.
Has to be purchased online at the Nintendo Online Store.

My code as well if anyone wants it - 2AGWA5Y3S8T38X

I Like Turtles:bouncy:

$5 cheapest shipping option -- might have bit if it was free shipping. But for $35 I'd rather just have another spare Wiimote+. Especially since they will be needed for WiiU

[quote name='Drclaw411']only a good deal if you have a bunch of remote/motion plus's already[/QUOTE]

Never, ever a good deal. Even if you have tons of the remotes, you can just sell the extra one you get and with the profits you'll still save a good bit more money.

Won't people be selling their extra copies of Wii Play Motion for like $10-15, just like Wii Play and FlingSmash before it?

The question is is this game any good? Shame the Wii Motion plus got push to the side by most third party devs and Nintendo.

Wish they chose another color besides black to bundle with the game. Then I would definitely have no qualms about buying it.

[quote name='KemperJones']I already posted this. It's still on the first page.[/QUOTE]

img-kong.jpg

bread's done
Back