Wii Play w/ Wii Controller $24 @ Target

Davestation

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
This was not in the weekly deals and I did not even see it in Targets AD. I was at the store and they had Wii Play with the Wii Remote for $24. This is a good deal just for the controller itself. Hope this helps fellow CAG's out. Here is a link for the online:

Wii Play $24

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']I believe that comes with the old Wii remote, which most people don't want now that the Plus version is available.[/QUOTE]

I get where you're coming from, but how many games actually use WM+? How many are announced to use it in the future?

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']I get where you're coming from, but how many games actually use WM+? How many are announced to use it in the future?[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter. You don't want a game to come out you really want but then realize you don't have WM+.

Unless you specifically need to replace a regular wiimote, you're much better off getting Flingsmash. The wiiplay games kinda suck anyway.

Do all new wii motes have motion + built in now? If so I was not aware, I put my wii in my sons room months ago and do not play it anymore...

[quote name='VaultDweller']Out of stock!![/QUOTE]
All stores I went to today had plenty on shelf, try your local Taret. They may also offer rainchecks at store if sold out.

[quote name='Davestation']Do all new wii motes have motion + built in now? If so I was not aware, I put my wii in my sons room months ago and do not play it anymore...[/QUOTE]

The old Wii remote was discontinued last year. All the systems now come with the motion plus remotes. If you keep an eye on amazon.com you can find the Flingsmash/Motion Plus combo for 35 or less. I got that combo for $32 a few weeks ago.

[quote name='confoosious']It doesn't matter. You don't want a game to come out you really want but then realize you don't have WM+.

Unless you specifically need to replace a regular wiimote, you're much better off getting Flingsmash. The wiiplay games kinda suck anyway.[/QUOTE]

Wut. What future games are going to use it besides Skyward Sword, which looks pretty meh (and I absolutely love Zelda). Nintendo fails to support peripherals and Wii's remaining lifespan is 1-2 years at most..

Also you don't need every one of your wiimote to be motion plus. I personally have two wiimotes and both have M+ already. If I want a 3rd wiimote, it doesn't have to be M+ because there are no multiplayer games that require so many of them.

bread's done
Back