Wii Point Card Giveway - no catch, signup needed. (Daily contest)

[quote name='OldKai']Bullcrap. Nothing loaded, full of errors, flash worked fine before.[/quote]
I am also going to cry foul on this one. The errors were coming every other answer attempt.

Also, I knew this wasn't going to be a good game for me when I got stuck on the first question.

Thus, I can't believe someone already won. Wow. They must have a fast internet connection.

That sucked. I couldn't even get the questions to load. I was just getting to question 3 because of the damn errors.

I think it's a good idea but poorly executed. Clearly they do not have the bandwidth to support this.

I'm actually surprised I won. I don't have that great of a connection. I couldn't get things loading but after question 4, things just started to roll.

This idea was great in concept, but man were there problems loading. I was hung up on Question 2...tried refreshing...no dice. Only way was to start guessing before the music finally loaded.

[quote name='shinryuu']I'm actually surprised I won. I don't have that great of a connection. I couldn't get things loading but after question 4, things just started to roll.[/QUOTE]
Makes sense that if you got to the later questions before most did that they would load better. Congrats on winning!

[quote name='shinryuu']I'm actually surprised I won. I don't have that great of a connection. I couldn't get things loading but after question 4, things just started to roll.[/quote]Congrats on the win this one was hard

That was totally stupid. I knew the answer to every one of those except for the last one , street fighter , but I couldn't hear the music to answer the damn questions. :bomb:

I liked the idea of that quiz , but if they are gonna do it again they really need to fix it up big time.

got an error at one point in the beginning, but was fine after that. i see on their forums that they at least know about it and are working on it. Was fine untill yesterday, strange...

Looks like we're still having a couple problems Tonight (Wednesday). It is strange because the amount of people that have been playing hasn't risen. We'll speak with the hosting company Tomorrow about this. Bare with us here, we're doing the best we can and remember that it is free =)

I totally blew this one tonight, I was no where close. I was only on question 6 when the winner was announced. Question 8 really screwed me up too. Cool Spot would've been the last game I was expecting to have that award.

Lots of errors, but luckily some old school gaming and enough boredom to have looked into the games previously led me to win. Nearly capsized on cool spot though.

I had just taken a shower and when I got out it was 9 on the dot. So I started the trivia thingy and it was so messed up. First I got an error. Then I refresh and the little Bubble Bobble guy didn't show. So I had to right click and show picture. then on the Mega Man enemy question, I swear i chose Gyro Man and it said I was wrong.

From LetsPlayWii.com:
Due to feedback from people about having issues with the server during the trivia, we'll be taking the next two days to try to correct the problem and the trivia will be back on Monday. We'll have an extra treat for you too for the trouble, but more on that next week =)

[quote name='OldKai']From LetsPlayWii.com:
Due to feedback from people about having issues with the server during the trivia, we'll be taking the next two days to try to correct the problem and the trivia will be back on Monday. We'll have an extra treat for you too for the trouble, but more on that next week =)
[/quote] If I am not mistaken, this is the second server update they've done. Not that I am complaining, this is a great contest and I am glad to give it a shot every few days. Kudos to them for improving things and accepting user feedback. Great job on their part.

[quote name='OldKai']So close...

Edit: ****ing Lemonado[/quote]

looks like you got 2nd, still nice work. and yeah, who names a flavor lemonado anyway?

[quote name='PrarieD0G']Man, I don't stand a chance now that everyone knows about it. Errg. :(

What's the special treat anyway?[/quote]

No server errors? At least for me anyways...

:( Fifth place for me. DAMN YOU LEMONADO! As soon as i got donw with that one, I flew through the rest. I didn't even read whole question. Saw the phrase "The Wizard" and was like "MARIO 3!!!!"

[quote name='Chronotrigga']15 second delay. Then you can answer again. Isn't there some way you could like access the answers or something? :S[/QUOTE]

It's possible if they have coded the logic poorly. Ideally, the only "response" you should be getting from the server is the next question, provided the answer was right. Although, it might be possible to circumvent the timer.

If you know how it's done, why don't you report it to them? All of us would like a fair chance just as much as you do.

If you notice there's a Devil8 and a Dveil8. If you think about it, it's pretty obvious how he's doing it.

Devil8 won last night and Dveil8 won the 3rd.

I also went ahead and contacted LetsPlayWii.

Actually, I had thought about that and how it would be possible, but I figured they would do an IP check on usernames to see if too many overlapped.

[quote name='naes']If you notice there's a Devil8 and a Dveil8. If you think about it, it's pretty obvious how he's doing it.

I also went ahead and contacted LetsPlayWii.[/quote]

Hmm, now that you bring that up, I noticed that too.

Augh no! I was on the last question! I was so close this time! The only questions I had issues with was the Wii Play question (accidentally did ten instead of nine) and I had no idea what the original color of Luigi's shirt was, although got it on second try.

Grats doomed!

Woohoo! Finally got ranked. 2nd, means I'm the best of the losers eh?

Goddammit. I was on question 8. It was so freaking easy too.

Although, I can't believe I got some of them wrong on the first go. Invicibility Star instead of Starman? What was I thinking?

Oh, and I could've sworn it was 4 colors. White, Black, Red and Green.

[quote name='naes']If you notice there's a Devil8 and a Dveil8. If you think about it, it's pretty obvious how he's doing it.

I also went ahead and contacted LetsPlayWii.[/quote]

That wasn't from the 3rd, those were the 5 top people from Yesterday - I saw them change. I bet they just forgot to switch the date listed.

bread's done
Back