Wii Point Card Giveway - no catch, signup needed. (Daily contest)

The first time I won the trivia, I got the code mailed out within minutes. Of course, that was the first day of the trivia, and the last time I won!

Tonight's theme is retro Nintendo math. These questions are different in that every answer will be an integer and if you get it wrong you will be told if your answer was too high or too low.

Don't be afraid to take a guess, the delay for a wrong answer is only 5 seconds Tonight since these may be a bit more tricky!

My internet stalled around question 5. I got to question 10 before the guy won.

Not sure if I could've won or not, that took a while to do the last one.

I had the right numbers for the Tetris question but as usual I misread it, and had no idea you could only carry 16 bombs in the original Zelda.

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '/' in /home/content/x/3/a/x3aowner/html/_letsplaywii/trivia.php on line 387

hopefully it's fixed...

Today's trivia has ended, congratulations to our winner . The trivia will be back Tomorrow night!

Damn... I hate , he's too good.

Tonight's theme is ... due to a dev issue on Tuesday, we'll be giving a Wii Points Card to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners Tonight.

Sweet! Looks like everyone has a decent chance of getting some points tonight!

[quote name='evilmax17']Tonight's theme is ...
The top three winners from last night will be posted shortly.[/quote] Main Entry:short·ly
Pronunciation: \ˈshȯrt-lē\
Function:adverb
Date:before 12th century

1 a: in a few words : briefly b: in an abrupt manner

2 a: in a short time b: at a short interval

1st Place easycheese124 2000 Wii Points Card
clear.gif

2nd Place jugbug 2000 Wii Points Card
clear.gif

3rd Place Keegan 2000 Wii Points Card
clear.gif

4th Place evilmax17
5th Place moiety

Ughhhhhhhhhhhh.

Congrats to CAG winners.

[quote name='evilmax17']1st Place easycheese124 2000 Wii Points Card
clear.gif

2nd Place jugbug 2000 Wii Points Card
clear.gif

3rd Place Keegan 2000 Wii Points Card
clear.gif

4th Place evilmax17
5th Place moiety

Ughhhhhhhhhhhh.

Congrats to CAG winners.[/quote]

Just glad I never placed then.

Tonight's theme is recycled questions. We're still short a few people from the holiday, but we don't want to pause the trivia so we're going to be using an assortment of questions from back when we started this. We do know this will give an advantage to the people who have been here all along, but it's better than no trivia Tonight!

damn that seemed like a record finish , barely a minute. granted it was recycled (and mostly easy questions) but damn. I got hung up on the stupid n64 controller question. Forgot start was a button :dunce:

I'll just make a new post out of what I have to really say about tonight.

**** You N64 controller... but I guess I'm more to blame for not thinking it all the way thru.

[quote name='Slayzz']Damn.. no point in trying future contest for me. People always win in 2-3 mins.[/quote]

And it's always the same people.. but I still try, I guess it's something to do.

Tonight's theme is Wii and accessories. You'll want your Wii turned on for this round, the first half is questions about the channels/menus that you'll need to look at to get right! And for the second half, you may want to keep any accessories you have nearby.

Another interesting one..

[quote name='LetsPlayWii']And for the second half, you may want to keep any accessories you have nearby.[/QUOTE]

And that's the part I don't like. There aren't that many accessories out (other than the nunchuk/classic controller). I hope they don't go beyond those.

Edit: Well, I guess the second half wasn't too bad, except I don't have a classic controller so that basically screwed with any chance I had of winning.

Bah did ok, got to quesiton 7 before somebody won.

Got pissed off too. I wrote the awnser as eleven isntead of 11. Bah! gruble gruble gruble

Wii shop is Double Dribble and Super Mario Bros 3

Lol, I didn't bother turning my Wii on and trying to answer those questions. I thought I could wing it - I am still at the first question.

bread's done
Back