Wii points on sale @ Walmart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaimu

CAG Veteran
Hello, everyone. I saw this and I had to come here and register and let everyone know.

I saw on my trip to Walmart in Tuscaloosa, AL that the 2000 Wii points and the Classic Controller glove combo pack was on sale @ $15.00.

I don't know if this is a nationwide special, I hope you find this too.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Wow, are these still floating around? Aren't they from like two Christmases ago?[/quote]

Yes, they're quite old. I never encountered them in the wild, but they have been posted about many, many times.

[quote name='jonathanp']That's a good deal for points. Sell/trade in that controller (if you already have one) and you are in business.[/quote]

its only a controller glove, probably won't net you much.

My local Wal-Marts (Hampton Roads, VA) never sold Wii points at any kind of sale price. I checked and asked at all four local to me, and came to the conclusion that not selling Wii points for less than retail is one of the numerous ways Wal-Mart fails to help us save money and live better. Discounted Wii points that would allow purchase of awesome VC goodness would indeed help me live a lot better and save some money, too. Thanks, Wal-Mart.

--BF.

[quote name='baruflea']My local Wal-Marts (Hampton Roads, VA) never sold Wii points at any kind of sale price. I checked and asked at all four local to me, and came to the conclusion that not selling Wii points for less than retail is one of the numerous ways Wal-Mart fails to help us save money and live better. Discounted Wii points that would allow purchase of awesome VC goodness would indeed help me live a lot better and save some money, too. Thanks, Wal-Mart.

--BF.[/QUOTE]

Too bad you never tried the Wal-Mart on Military Highway in Norfolk, VA I snagged a few of these ~6-10 months ago for $12 I think and they had a ton by the time they went clearnace unfortunately after a little while people started ripping off the cards and leaving the empty box with just the controller glove.

[quote name='Wheeldog63']Too bad you never tried the Wal-Mart on Military Highway in Norfolk, VA I snagged a few of these ~6-10 months ago for $12 I think and they had a ton by the time they went clearnace unfortunately after a little while people started ripping off the cards and leaving the empty box with just the controller glove.[/quote]

That's the norm for that Wal-Mart. I did check that particular location but found what you describe. Once again, because it can't control inventory shrinkage, Wal-Mart fails to help people save money and live better.

--BF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back