Wii Preorders?

MillerTime2523

CAGiversary!
Feedback
119 (99%)
Looks like i missed out on the boat for wii preorders. After calling 6 different stores... all gone.

Am I SOL? Or did i not call somewhere that might have it

FYE
Babbages
Gamestop
EB Games
Wal mart
FYE in another city

^ Those were the places i called, and no luck. Do i have a shot elsewhere?

[quote name='rabbitt']Day one, Toys R Us, walk in, walk out.[/quote]
Didn't even think of TRU. Should I give them a call and see if i can still get a preorder? or do you think i can really get one there on day 1?

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Didn't even think of TRU. Should I give them a call and see if i can still get a preorder? or do you think i can really get one there on day 1?[/QUOTE]

Their first batch of preorders is already out. TRU is the 'official launch partner' of Nintendo, so expect another day of preorders real soon. And TRU wants to have consoles on day one, for people to walk in and pick up, so I would say yes to your final question.

thanks for the info bro.

I'm thinking about maybe giving wal mart a call and possibly hanging out there next saturday if they will have extras. TRU is like an hour away from me and i cant guarentee i will be out there next saturday, so i dont know. I didnt realize they were going to have extras at various retailers. But thanks again for the info.

Quick question: Did you mean camping out there for the system? Or they will have one during the day time on the 19th?

I just thought of that and got confused, sorry.

Anyone know of online stores that have preorders up right now? I'm unable to be at a store to pick it up on the 19th, so I'm relying on online ordering with 1-day shipping to save my bacon. I've got all my games preordered off Amazon, but I'm still searching for that console.

Any ideas? Or am I SOL?

Speaking of pre-ordering games from Amazon - think there is any shot they will ship them "early"? I, too, preordered my games from there, but they are all listed as shipping on the 20th. Factor in shipping time, colliding with the holiday that week, and it starts to worry me. (I'm paying for overnight shipping, just to avoid that.) Places like Best Buy and CC list release dates for games around the 15th. Think Amazon will do the same, and send the games out the week before? I'd obviously REALLY love to have Zelda sitting there when I bring the system home - not wait a few days...

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Quick question: Did you mean camping out there for the system? Or they will have one during the day time on the 19th?

I just thought of that and got confused, sorry.[/QUOTE]

I personally am going to be camping out at either Best Buy or TRU. Don't expect to walk in to TRU after supper at 6 p.m. and pick one up. If you're going to go on launch day, go as early as possible.

Well, that's awesome. I'm camping outside of Target. They've got 120 Wiis alloted, I'm guaranteed a console!

bread's done
Back