Wii Psyclone Component cables at Best Buy $54.99 w/ GGC- not a great deal, but avail!

Tendoboy

CAGiversary!
Checked the Best Buy last night in Macon GA, sales associate stated they didnt have any component cables for the Wii- nor have had them. Of course I checked the shelf and I didnt see any.

I came back this am and was on the phone walking around and FOUND them on a rack in the computer department w/ other "overflow" game accessories.

I grabbed one and went to the associate and asked him if he knew he had them and before I finished he jolted out we dont have any?

I showed the one I had to him and showed him where they were, he acted surprised and thanked me for pointing this out.....he moved them to the Wii section.

These are pricey but are what I was looking for (had $35 in gift cards) I used a GGC (gamers gift card) and got the $5 off and got them-----posted this for others looking.

Lessons learned............dont bother asking and look everywhere they sell cables if you want these!!

$55 for Component cables...WOW! What a deal...Sorry, don't take this the wrong way, but I think you're forgetting where you're posting this...Most people on here(myself included) don't want to pay $30 for those

[quote name='cleaver']Use the 12% off coupon and pay $53[/QUOTE]
I was looking for the coupon but, didnt notice one anywhere? Let me know Please.

I realize this doesnt seem like a deal (go to the other thread that got out of wack earlier this week) Believe you me, I am a CAG !!, but I do like the better cables(not that they are better because of cost), but if you need the length- 12ft) they are the best bet!

I have my neighbors Nintendo component cable until Christmas and will post if there is any difference or not in quality.............

the only way this component cables are a deal is if you know someone that works for Best Buy ..... cables get a ridiculous mark up..... my friend just bought me these cables and for him as an employee they came out to be $24.99...

Psyclone reported quarterly earnings 500% above analyst expectations today even though the quarter is not even close to being done yet. "We decided to give our shareholders some piece of mind this Christmas as we have overpriced the fuck out of our Wii component cables. Since they are truly a deal instead of ebay for Genuine NOA cables, and they twice as good (twice the price = twice as good!) than the $25 React cables, we knew we could make a killing this season"

The interview was run short as the owner of the company dived into a swimming pool of jello...

The moment I find the React ones in stock I will grab them and run to th checkout line. I've only been able to find react svideo cables for 14.99 w/ GGC and was tempted to get that in case I could not locate component cables.

Yah, the ones from Nintendo.com are available now as well. I ordered a pair last week and already received them yesterday.

FWIW, I saw Psyclone Wii Component Video Cables for $19.72 at Wal-Mart in Midlothian, Virginia tonight. I did a double-take, thinking they must be composite, but nope, component. In addition to showing the price, the shelf tag also identified them specifically as Psyclone component cables. 4-5 packages on the hanger thingy. Weird.

bread's done
Back