Wii Remote Identification

oddfella

CAGiversary!
Hi all looking for some input here. I live in a college dorm in a suite style room. Both I and one of my suitemates has a Wii. The other suitemate will occassionally borrow one or two of my wii remotes and sometimes the one I get back is not the one he borrowed. (I can tell this because the nintendo logo on his battery covers already have some dirt in them and mine are prestine because of how anal i am) So I was wondering if anyone had a good idea on how to somehow label the wii remotes without using something like a marker or a gaudy sticker or something that when a sweaty hand grips will get all glue everywhere.

1. Get the controller gloves.

2. Use a permanent marker on the inside of the battery compartment door. Then hope no one is checking that or swapping it between controllers. Hell, make a mark on the inside of that area also, so you can match the door to the controller without issue.

3. Small sticker above the B trigger?

4. Best solution - don't lend them out no more. I don't lend stuff out for these very reasons, as I am super OCD about stuff like this. Especially controllers getting dirty/grimy.

5. See if Kayden will paint them for you. Hey, it's worth a shot. Or paint them yourself.

Some controller skins you can get also have a nunchuk cover. I think there was a set posted in the VG deals board. Go check there. I think they are made by Kroo.

[quote name='Strell']Some controller skins you can get also have a nunchuk cover. I think there was a set posted in the VG deals board. Go check there. I think they are made by Kroo.[/quote]I second that, or get a piece of masking tape and gently wrap it around the wire for the nunchuck (not the whole wire, but about one little loop).

i had a bunch of friends over a few weeks ago, and at the end of the night, we identified remotes because our miis were on them. as long as everyone saves their mii to the remote and doesn't go screwing with it, it's like a personal id built right in.

i use a perminant parker and put dots on the bottom on the wiimote...where u connect the nunchuks too

bread's done
Back