Wii Remote/nunchuck silicone skins, $3.60 + free ship

Doylerulez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Didn't find anything with a quick search.
https://www.summitimage.com/c-66-nintendo-wii-accessories.aspx

60% off all Wii Accessories with Free Shipping
Coupon Code: WII60OFF

Regular Price: $22.99
Instant Rebate: -$14.00
On Sale For: $8.99
60% off coupon: -$5.39
FREE SHIPPING: 0.00
-----------------------------------------------
Total: $3.60

They also have a Wii component cable for $7.60 shipped using the code. I've never ordered from them before, so not sure how reliable they are.

Edit:Update, site was down for a while, so if it doesn't open up, you may want to try back later.

credit dbagmagee at SD.

I picked up one. Hard not to for that price considering I've paid close to $10 for 3 other skins that didn't include the nunchuck skin.

I HATE these things.

They are a pain to get on, and to take off to change the batteries. They also make some of the buttons no pressable. I would just stick to what you have already, aka, none.

The only upside of these things is that you can get a better grip on the controller. If you have somebody that gets a little crazy when playing and doesn't use the wrist strap, these can help prevent a nasty slip that sends a Wiimote flying through your TV/window/face/etc..

With that said, I wouldn't pay very much for them because they do make it hard to press some of the buttons (and the battery changing becomes a slight hassle as well, as mentioned).

[quote name='David85']I HATE these things.

They are a pain to get on, and to take off to change the batteries. They also make some of the buttons no pressable. I would just stick to what you have already, aka, none.[/quote]

They are a pain, but I notice that with them I do not get sweaty palms, even with a secure grip.

They also keep the controllers clean -- I can tell when the kids have been using the Wii by how grimy the nunchuck is.

Thanks OP! In for two.

those things blow so hard to take off and they cover the battry slot it would be so much better if it has a built in battery but as it is currently the grips are wortheless

lol just realized david has the same feelings

[quote name='blandstalker']They are a pain, but I notice that with them I do not get sweaty palms, even with a secure grip.

They also keep the controllers clean -- I can tell when the kids have been using the Wii by how grimy the nunchuck is.

Thanks OP! In for two.[/QUOTE]

They do work well, but I still don't like the fact it's hard to hit some buttons.

If you get a rechargable station thing they have now then it might be a good idea because then you don't need to take these things off.

I got this when i tried to use paypal:

Error Detected

pixel.gif

pixel.gif
pixel.gif
Some required information is missing or incomplete. Please correct your entries and try again.

Anyone else?

Edit: Oh well, I just paid with a CC.

[quote name='FallMoon']Why are the prices so low?[/quote]

They moved to a new location, and it is like a grand opening type thing, It is kind of near my house, but I have not been there, I have bought things from them online, they always have low prices, and usually send out fast, but last time the post office lost TWO orders, they found them like 3 weeks later !

[quote name='fshaia']They moved to a new location, and it is like a grand opening type thing, It is kind of near my house, but I have not been there, I have bought things from them online, they always have low prices, and usually send out fast, but last time the post office lost TWO orders, they found them like 3 weeks later ![/QUOTE]

where are their location? is it in San Gabriel or Alhambra? Haven't been to that area in a long while.. thanx

How is their service and do you recommend the products you ordered?

Still wondering if I should order anything from this website.

How good are those component cables they have there i have been wanting some and these come out to be only 7.60 shipped !

I purchased a skin from them off of ebay about a month ago with no problems. The skins are made by Kroo and are thinner than the nintendo ones.

[quote name='xerex']I purchased a skin from them off of ebay about a month ago with no problems. The skins are made by Kroo and are thinner than the nintendo ones.[/QUOTE]

For the umpteenth time, Nintendo doesn't make skins. It is another company, Nintendo just puts their gold seal on them.

Yeah mine finally shipped, too. I'm kinda bummed though -- I debated on what colors to get, and decided to order the orange before they had a pic up... and now they have one and guess what, it BLOWS! It's hardly colored at all. :whistle2:( Hopefully it's just a bad picture. Oh well, the others are good-looking, and it was CHEAP! Yay CAG.

[quote name='karter74']What shipping method are they using for the free shipping?[/quote]
According to my order, shipped via USPS and also includes a tracking number.

got mine yesterday. not bad skins. the colors aren't as vibrant as the pictures would indicate, but they still look good. little nubs on the back for gripping, too.

i ordered red,yellow, pink and blue.

the red and yellow was awesomely bright.. the pink and blue are a bit bland.. but overall pretty nice..

note: my wife promtply swung the newly skinned wiimote into a wall.. haha

Couldn't get their Paypal or Google checkout to let me through, but I just ordered a blue and black skin with a CC. >

bread's done
Back