Wii Remote Strap Gets Secret Upgrade

Hmm... Any idea on how much Nintendo charges for shipping on a batch of these? I'd need to pick up 3-5 of em...

Let me know if any of you have ordered from their store or not. Thanks! :bouncy:

Yeah good thing there cheap or id bitch for a free one and send a picture of some guy with a bunch of black eyes and blame it on wii!!! Then call my mommy and tell her to sue!!! LOL jk

You could probably bitch to nintendo or just say you want to make sure you have the best straps and they'd send you the things for free. It must cost them like 5 cents to manufacture the things.

The funny part is my strap on my wiimote did break after about a week of play...my gf was pissed cause she liked the strap and she is blaming me for breaking it, and I said to her that the strap was cheaply made...she didn't believe me.

[quote name='whitedeath']can we call nintendo and request a new one and say the other one broke?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='3QGojo']The funny part is my strap on my wiimote did break after about a week of play...my gf was pissed cause she liked the strap and she is blaming me for breaking it, and I said to her that the strap was cheaply made...she didn't believe me.[/quote]
Damn the strap on your Wii broke. You fucking fool you are suppoesd to examine the Wii Strap for defects before use. I hope your girlfriend doesn't get preggers or worse you dirty little manwhore. That will teach you about playing with your Wii with your girlfriend before you are married! Eh then again, my Wii get's me into a lot of trouble too:roll:
Everything always works out for the best though remeber.

I read on some site that a guy called Nintendo saying theirs broke and they shipped him a new one for free. Worth a try if its of concern to you, but my original straps work fine. I still don't understand people's problem with hanging on to a friggin' remote. R-tards.

[quote name='JOELPATRICK']I still don't understand people's problem with hanging on to a friggin' remote. R-tards.[/QUOTE]

The problem is Nintendo is going after casual and non-gamers. Most of those people don't know any better. And in my case I let a friend use it for the first time to sway his opinion on it (he thought it was gay.) And on his third swing in Wii Baseball it happened.

I give Nintendo for handling this admirally though. Not only are they replacing the broken ones, they have a solution already.

Yeah so I read on CNN that N has offically recalled the straps, so it looks like free upgrades all around! I broke one and they sent me one for free and these new ones are really nice.

bread's done
Back