Wii Remotes & Nunchucks?

Sometimes B&M stores get a shipment, if you dont want to hunt for them order them online. Wii Remote seems easier to get than nunchucks..CC and J&R online seems to have them in stock ready to ship.

My local Walmarts had them as of last Wednesday, if I see more maybe I'll ebay them as everyone seems to be looking for them, but my Walmart had very few systems.

I jusst put some on ebay yesterday, if you want the link, PM me, i dont wanna seem like im spamming my auction to get publicity.

[quote name='Zahiti']I jusst put some on ebay yesterday, if you want the link, PM me, i dont wanna seem like im spamming my auction to get publicity.[/quote]

I'm sick of people hoarding things

[quote name='lanleague']I'm sick of people hoarding things[/QUOTE]

Dude, where do you get off thinking that i am hoarding them?
Because i put a pair on ebay, means that im hoarding?
No, I bought 4 when I got my wii, and my mom bought me a wiimote and nunchuck for an early christmas present because she thought i needed more.
Im not a hoarder Mr. Jumps to conclusions.

[quote name='Zahiti']Dude, where do you get off thinking that i am hoarding them?
Because i put a pair on ebay, means that im hoarding?
No, I bought 4 when I got my wii, and my mom bought me a wiimote and nunchuck for an early christmas present because she thought i needed more.
Im not a hoarder Mr. Jumps to conclusions.[/QUOTE]

you know you can return them right?

[quote name='chwang0129']you know you can return them right?[/quote]

Agreed. Let them get in the hands of other Wii Gamers. Profiteering on eBay has ruined a lot of things

bread's done
Back