Wii - Resident Evil 4 Now $29.99 (was $24.99) Shipped from Frys.com

If you can use Google Checkout (which I've been able to, even though I had some canceled orders before), Buy.com's $18.99 shipped price is better.

If not, this one is next up :)

[quote name='phantomfriar2002']If you can use Google Checkout (which I've been able to, even though I had some canceled orders before), Buy.com's $18.99 shipped price is better.

If not, this one is next up :)[/quote]

i tried the buy.com one a few days ago... and gco wouldn't honor me the $10, so i'll going ot try to buy this one tonight.

[quote name='triplehelix']i tried the buy.com one a few days ago... and gco wouldn't honor me the $10, so i'll going ot try to buy this one tonight.[/QUOTE]

It only works with signing up with a new account. If you have another email address that'll work...at least it did for me.

as much as I have griped and complained about this stupid remake I just ordered. Are there subliminal messages in this forum??

[quote name='porieux']Is there really any advantage to getting this if you have the GC version?[/quote]

You are playing it with the Wiimote lol

I thought there were a few other additions... OH! You get all the PS2 content I think (don't quote me). Either way, I have not played this at all yet so I am in (thanks OP).

Soule

[quote name='porieux']Is there really any advantage to getting this if you have the GC version?[/quote]
Wiimote/nunchuck controls, true widescreen support, and the PS2 extras with Gamecube level visuals.

[quote name='Kaijufan']Wiimote/nunchuck controls, true widescreen support, and the PS2 extras with Gamecube level visuals.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, sounds like a yes to me.

[quote name='equest943']I thought MSRP was going to be $30 anyways so couldn't you just use a BB coupon and get it for the same price?[/quote]
If BB coupons are around when this comes out, then yes.

That's a big if, it seems.

[quote name='phantomfriar2002']It only works with signing up with a new account. If you have another email address that'll work...at least it did for me.[/quote]

i used a different e-mail and even a different card but they still wouldn't honor it. oh well I ordered mine earlier today... whats the current release date the 20th of next month?

The Japanese magazine that starts with an "F" gave this one very good reviews and said using the wii mote to aim adds a lot to an already great game. I want it but I have the Cube version so I'm going to have to hold off until its 9.99, which it won't be for awhile.

[quote name='Scrubking']$25 + no tax + free shipping?

Okay I'm in. Good thing I've never played it before.[/quote]

I had to pay tax... i beleive fry's has tax in most states... it was like a dollar and a half, which is better than buying it at $30 with tax.

[quote name='triplehelix']I had to pay tax... i beleive fry's has tax in most states... it was like a dollar and a half, which is better than buying it at $30 with tax.[/QUOTE]

I believe you are only taxed if you live in a state where there is a Fry's store.

I bit on this also. Thanks OP.

I just got a "this product is out of stock" email from Fry's even though this is a preorder. Is this normal??

I lost my disk 1 for my Gamecube version. I guess I'll just go pick this one up instead, although I'm pretty sure I probably won't play it again for a long long time.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']If BB coupons are around when this comes out, then yes.

That's a big if, it seems.[/QUOTE]
Good thing I have 1 left.

[quote name='onikage']It's back to $29.99.[/quote]

Got in just in time, ordered it just a couple of hours ago, and it was still $24.99

[quote name='NC-17']That's normal for preorders, they really mean it's just not available for instant shipping.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

I'm not worried, since I already have the game for GC. It's not like I need it ASAP. Getting it for a good price is more important to me.

bread's done
Back