Wii RPG - The Last Story $29.99 @ Amazon

I'm tempted. I love RPGs, especially action RPGs, but I've heard mixed feelings on this one.

How does it compare to, say, Nier or Kingdom Hearts?

It's one of the best RPGs of this generation. I don't know why people try to find so many other games to compare things to. Nier and Kingdom Hearts aren't even anything alike in the first place.

I have already spent so much money today. Anyone know if there is a possibility of this running out of copies? I mean they already reprinted it once.

[quote name='plasmabeam']I'm tempted. I love RPGs, especially action RPGs, but I've heard mixed feelings on this one.

How does it compare to, say, Nier or Kingdom Hearts?[/QUOTE]

Nier is head and shoulders above this game.

[quote name='MulderYuffie']Wait this doesn't come with the artbook or OST?. I'm sorry it's still worth it but I grabbed this for $8 with everything included....[/QUOTE]

Shame I missed the offer. Was that also through Amazon? Just curious. For this reason alone I'm going to pass and hope it's $15 or less in the next few months.

[quote name='Nyxaz']I loved both it and Nier. Two of the best games I played this year.[/QUOTE]
sig.jpg
I loved it to those games are amazing

[quote name='panzerfaust']Nier is head and shoulders above this game.[/QUOTE]
I thought Nier was boring and TLS is pretty great (music is fantastic too).

[quote name='chunlirocks']Where is the xenoblade reprint. 100 dollars is too much for a new copy[/QUOTE]

Most GSes around me still has it in stock. I'm guessing GS probably won't drop the price for Xenoblade for a long time because they have a direct investment in the game, meaning they actually make money for new copies sold.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chunlirocks']Where is the xenoblade reprint. 100 dollars is too much for a new copy[/QUOTE]

Wondering the same thing. Need to know if I should get a copy now or wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chunlirocks']Where is the xenoblade reprint. 100 blades is too much for a new copy[/QUOTE]

It's here.

My local Best Buy has a few copies of the game w/artbook and OST...but still $49.99 :whistle2:/
I don't even have a Wii yet, but this and Xenoblade Chronicles make me want one...thinking I might as well get a Wii U, though...

Just bit on the Newegg deal for 39.99. I sent Newegg an e-mail explaining the situation and they said that they can't control what type of packaging it is shipped in, but that I can mail it back and get a free replacement. I don't think he understood that this is a somewhat limited item.

[quote name='GreyFox787']My local Best Buy has a few copies of the game w/artbook and OST...but still $49.99 :whistle2:/
I don't even have a Wii yet, but this and Xenoblade Chronicles make me want one...thinking I might as well get a Wii U, though...[/QUOTE]

You might as well get them when you get the chance then just get a Wii U after it's inevitable price drop next year. Not much point getting a Wii if you can get a Wii U for 250 or 300. Even the basic 8GB Wii U would be better than the original Wii.

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']Shame I missed the offer. Was that also through Amazon? Just curious. For this reason alone I'm going to pass and hope it's $15 or less in the next few months.[/QUOTE]
Yes it was through amazon.

[quote name='chunlirocks']i really hope xeno gets a reprint[/QUOTE]

Gamestop had Xeno listed as "not available" a few days ago, then yesterday their site allowed you to add it to your cart but unfortunately trying to do so caused an error. Now the game's status is back to "not available." Hopefully since Gamestop is tinkering with their inventory system for the game that means we'll eventually see it back in stock. Or it could just be some random site error... but you know what they say: hope springs eternal. ;)

I can't tell if their website is having issues or if this is out of stock. It keeps flashing back and forth between temporarily out of stock and being $29.99

[quote name='plasmabeam']As soon as this went out of stock, I felt deep pangs of regret over not buying it.[/QUOTE]

This is the MSRP now, they'll have more copies soon.

i had a used copy in my amazon shopping cart for $22 but it went out of stock :/ WHICH ONE OF YOU fuckERS TOOK IT?! lol hoping they get some more copies in soon...BTW its currently $35 on gamefly for anyone interested.

been waiting a long time for this.

[quote name='alrix']i had a used copy in my amazon shopping cart for $22 but it went out of stock :/ WHICH ONE OF YOU fuckERS TOOK IT?! lol hoping they get some more copies in soon...BTW its currently $35 on gamefly for anyone interested.

been waiting a long time for this.[/QUOTE]

Identical to me. I regret not being logged in already with 1 click shipping

[quote name='Chris249942']Identical to me. I regret not being logged in already with 1 click shipping[/QUOTE]

mine wasn't even close. i had the $30 new in the cart, went to keep shopping and lost it. added the $22 used, rinse and repeat. now im extremely sad. :cry: lol

bread's done
Back