Wii Shop errors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daroga

CAGiversary!
Feedback
95 (100%)
Anyone else having issues connecting to the Wii Shop? I'm getting error code 205927, which support.nintendo.com says my Wii needs to be serviced for. Ugh.

I'm hoping this is just a busy problem on their end and not actually a problem with the system. Both updates went just fine.

I guess everyone else's is working fine? :)

I started a thread on Nintendo's forums and will be calling them this afternoon.

[quote name='daroga']Anyone else having issues connecting to the Wii Shop? I'm getting error code 205927, which support.nintendo.com says my Wii needs to be serviced for. Ugh.

I'm hoping this is just a busy problem on their end and not actually a problem with the system. Both updates went just fine.[/quote]

I'm getting 32002 when the Wii tries to pull it's first update. I'm assuming it a network load issue. Everyone's Wiis are updating and downloading games, etc. I can't even get the Nintendo page to load but the error says that it is a network error. The Wii can connect to my router so I know that is working at least.

[quote name='daroga']Anyone else having issues connecting to the Wii Shop? I'm getting error code 205927, which support.nintendo.com says my Wii needs to be serviced for. Ugh.

I'm hoping this is just a busy problem on their end and not actually a problem with the system. Both updates went just fine.[/QUOTE]

I keep getting error code 209600 and 052030, both of which nintendo.com says "specific error code not found." Occasionally I am able to get to the first page of the list of the Virtual Console games, but then it craps out. I just want to fucking download Zelda!!!! :bomb:

I got 22062, but the Nintendo site seems messed up-- I put in the code and it just reloads the page when I hit "go"

Has anyone gotten thought to Nintendo's phone support today? All I get are busy signals. Probably flooded with people not reading the manual and need to know how to sync their remotes :p

Finally got through to Nintendo and confirmed it needs to be repaired. A new Wii is coming my way with a prepaid slip to send the old one back in. All for free.

Nintendo tech support is far-and-away better than any from any company I've ever used.

Oh, phew. I went back and made sure you were getting different errors. I don't think anyone's able to connect to Wii Shop right now (at least I wasn't a few hours ago), but I didn't have it telling me my system had issues.

I keep getting error code 110213 anyone got this?

UPDATE they are sending me a new wii mine is corrupt. So if you get this code call asap.

Hmm... well, I was able to connect to Wii Shop finally, but now it's been connecting to register my My Nintendo membership for quite a while. Wonder if the Nintendo.com servers are deathly ill. More importantly, I hope it stops trying to connect soon.

Looks like I'm gonna have to reboot. 15 minutes of "Connecting" doesn't work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back