Wii sightings in Bay Area

carrottopso

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Anyone had/having any luck finding Wii's? Discuss where you found some, your adventures, et cetera here!

I've been to tons of stores, and when I got sick of stores and internet and calling stores, I decided to buy off craigslist and when I got to the sellers house, the Wii simply would not turn on! YAY!!! lol

So im calling target/TRU/CC every day this week to see if they have any! FUNFUNFUN! :applause:

i'm still searching for one...

i call stores [ mostly circuit city cause i have a coupon ] once in a while but they never have any or claim that they don't. and i would go by any target or toys r us if they were in the area i was in.

i've also been trying to snag one from Amazon, but missed out on all the opportunities.

i did see about 12+ PS3 at a target 2 days ago.

you shouldnt be going the craigslists route...people get mugged and killed. the cc here has ds lites and wiis again.

Ask them what days they restock and call as early as you can every day they restock. Calling every day sure would be damn annoying.

I got mine at the Story road target yesterday. They had about 15 units. I was told by multiple Targets that they receive shipments from fedex about 11:45am -12pm

i'm starting to think that the Fremont stores (any store) don't get crap lol

anytime i talk to the employees they all say none until feb/march.
I saw using Target.com's stock checker that it was available a couple days ago, but since 6am that morning it's been out of stock so I guess that tracker stuff doesn't really work.

Popn what time did you get yours at? I'm wondering if maybe it's worth it to go check in every other day at that time. I should probably call first since story road target is about 15 minutes away from me

imascrub,

I was alerted by itrackr (4:30am) that that location received an early morning shipment. I was first in line out of about 6 people. Tickets were given to all those in line.

hm guess the itrackr website isn't very reliable since all I get are out of stock messages too, but maybe their text messages are

Sometimes I wish iTrackr would check stock in farther stores than what they give. I live in Daly City, and the farthest it would go is only San Francisco. If it could go to Union City or Fremont from where I'm at, that would be great.

supposedly a few targets in San Jose got some in [ someone from the Amazon boards stated that his target received 50 - McKee Road - ], but i don't feel like going on a wild goose chase that will most likely leave me empty handed.

i went during lunch and the guy said they were out at Mckee, also the one on silver creek was out, i missed out on that by a few hours i think. I heard vallejo had like 50 according to their system.

according to the Circuit City site, the one on Stevens Creek Blv in San Jose has them in stock.

i gave them a call and the guy told me that their computers say otherwise, and that he looked in the back and didn't see any. he also mentioned that other people called and said they also saw that their site said they had the wii in stock.

when i bought my Xbox 360 from my local CC about a year ago, their website said they had them in stock, and when i got down there [ cause it's only about 5 min away or so ] they didn't know they had them. the guy checked the website and the their system and it turned out they had 4 in the back. then it took about another 8 min or so to actually find the systems.

Just saw a shopping cart full of nunchuck and classic controllers at San Jose Brokaw Fry's. This was around 9:30 pm wednesday. A couple of wii-motes left.

Checked Fremont/Newark Targets this morning...Good news: They have them; Bad News: They're stockpiling for the 21st (they say it's for an ad promo). :(

[quote name='toper']They're stockpiling for the 21st (they say it's for an ad promo). :([/QUOTE]
Yeah, I was reading about this on another forum. All shipments from the 9th to the 20th are to be held for the 21st. Anyone know how much consoles Target gets per shipment?

[quote name='ricecake']got mine today from Target..so happy. Don't know why some stock them and some don't[/QUOTE]

Which target and did they have any others?

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']according to the Circuit City site, the one on Stevens Creek Blv in San Jose has them in stock.

[/quote]

How are you able to check the stock online at the Circuit city website? I've tried to figure it out, but my mad web skillz are just not mad enough :p

[quote name='ricecake']got mine today from Target..so happy. Don't know why some stock them and some don't[/QUOTE]
Nice, I guess some Targets are holding them and some are not, I wish the Targets in my area are selling them now, if they have them at all.

it was Walnut Creek CA. 94598 i think, the itrackr still show it is in stock but I don't think that is true.... hope this help

Whoo-hoo! iTrackr's amazing. Thanks so much! I was able to get mine from the Pittsburg Target (last one on Thursday), and apparently the Brentwood/Slatten Ranch Target and EB Games have a few. Heads up for anybody in the east bay.

Target Redwood City has like a dozen today.

electronics guy told me they've had it in stock like since the weekend.

wow. a dozen of Wii's on stock(or so) still survives a couple days later?

i'm impressed bay area. :lol:

bread's done
Back